Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Wedding Plans Affected by Novel Coronavirus
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Pstpond Wedding Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Jennifer Lopez told Ellen DeGeneres that her wedding to Alex Rodriguez has been affected by coronavirus outbreak.
- The couple had planned to get married this summer.
- The two started dating in March 2017 and they got engaged in March 2019.
- Lopez was previously married to Ojani Noa, Cris Judd and Marc Anthony.
- Rodriguez was previously married to Cynthia Scurtis.
- They have two children each.
The singer-songwriter, 50, had a talk with Ellen DeGeneres on video chat on Tuesday, April 7, where she discussed how the couple and their family are adjusting to social distancing amid the coronavirus crisis.
The Hustlers star told DeGeneres that she and Rodriguez will be postponing their wedding to keep everyone safe and healthy.
She said, "It did affect it a little bit. We will see what happens now."
Honestly, I really don’t know what’s going to happen now as far as dates or anything like that. We’re just kind of in a holding pattern like the rest of the world. So, again, it’s something we’re just going to have to wait and see in a few months how this all pans out.
As previously reported, the On the Floor singer and the baseball shortstop, 44, were planning to get married this summer.
Sources confirmed in March 2017 that Lopez and Rodriguez were dating, and two months later, they made their relationship official on the red carpet of the Met Gala. The two got engaged in March 2019.
The songstress has been married three times: to actors Ojani Noa (1997-1998) and Cris Judd (2001-2003), and singer-songwriter Marc Anthony (2004-2014). She shares twins Emme and Max, 12, with Anthony, 51.
Meanwhile, Rodriguez was previously married to Cynthia Scurtis with who he shares two daughters Natasha, 15, and Ella, 11.