Justin Bieber Is Standing Up For His Generation’s Rap Musicians.
- Justin Bieber posted a screenshot of his iTunes playing The Ringer where he defended the new generation of rap.
- Justin claims that he likes the generation of rap.
- Justin criticized Eminem claiming that he just does not understand new generation rap.
- On April 30, Justin seemed to tease a new collaboration with Ed Sheeran.
- Justin surprised his fans last month making an appearance during Ariana Grande’s headline set at the second weekend of Coachella 2019.
Canadian singer-songwriter Justin Bieber has hit out at the rapper who criticized those who came after him.
On Wednesday, May 1, the pop star shared a screenshot of his iTunes playing Eminem’s song “The Ringer” in his Instagram story. He defended the new generation of rap from lyrics in the song.
Justin, in the post, wrote that he likes Ems flow but did not like that he’s dissing new rappers. He continued writing “I like the new generation of rap he just doesn't understand it.”
The song “The Ringer” is an opening track from Eminem’s surprise album Kamikaze. The song mentioned 21 Savage, Vince Staples, Lil Yachty, Lil Pump, Machine Gun Kelly, Lil Xan, Iggy Azalea, and others.
Eminem said that he does not dis the so-called mumble rappers instead does not really enjoy listening to it.
On April 30, Justin seemed to tease a new collaboration with Ed Sheeran. He posted two images of himself with Sheeran in front of a green screen backdrop on Twitter with the caption 10.
View this post on Instagram
Justin Bieber, who announced that he was taking a break from his musical career to repair some deep-rooted issues, surprised his fans last month by making an appearance during Ariana Grande’s headline set at the second weekend of Coachella 2019.