Singer-songwriter Nick Rivera Caminero aka Nicky Jam has collaborated with numerous divas including Shakira and Jennifer Lopez, but his heart belongs to only one woman- his wife Angelina Cruz.
The Puerto Rican-Dominican descent artist is married to her since February 2017. Let’s dive into their wonderful married life, here!!
Nick River And Angelica Cruz's Blissful Married Life
Nick Rivera Caminero aka Nicky Jam married his longtime girlfriend Angelica Cruz on February 3, 2017. The couple wed in Medellin, Columbia and their marriage ceremony was graced by numerous celebrity guests like Vin Diesel, Enrique Iglesias, J Balvin, and Gente De Zona.
The pair were first spotted together at Miami International Airport in March 2016. Later, he told a reporter about his relationship with her:
Yes, she's my lady, we've been together for a little over a year.
In an interview, when asked about his marriage plan, he replied that whatever God wants.
Hours before the wedding ceremony, Jam shared videos of himself getting ready with family and friends.
After the ceremony, Vin Diesel went live on Facebook with the bridegroom and spoke about the wedding. Diesel said that the wedding was the best wedding he has ever been attended.
The wedding reportedly included a Catholic ma s s and Gente de Zona and Jerry Rivera performed the Catholic dance.
How Nicky Jam And Angelica Cruz Met?
The popular singer Nicky Jam met Angelica Cruz, a Colombian model, online. He was fascinated by her appealing personality when he first saw her in a TV program. He then sent a direct message with a photo of himself asking her to be his best friend. But, she didn’t respond for a while and thought it was a hoax. In an interview, he said that:
It’s not so romantic. She made this face like she didn’t believe it was me and I hara s sed her for a few week.
He added that he had found someone special when he finally met her. She made him feel something that he never felt before.
Eventually, the pair started dating. The duo tied the knot in 2017 after nearly two years of relationship.
They share two children, daughters Alyssa and Yarima. He also has two kids from his previous affairs.
Nicky Jam's Quick Facts
- Born as Nick Rivera Caminero is known better by his stage name Nicky Jam.
- He is a native of Boston, Ma s sachusetts.
- He started his musical career collaborating with rapper Daddy Yankee in the early 2000s.
- Nicky Jam and Daddy Yankee created several songs under the name of Los Canaris.
- He released his sixth studio album Fenix in 2017.
- In 2015, he won the Latin Grammy Award for Best Urban Performance.
- He has also made a cameo appearance in few films.
- He sang the FIFA World Cup 2018 official song 'Live It Up' alongside Will Smith and Era Istrefi.
- He had financial battles and his issues sent him to jail in the past.
- He is 6 feet tall.
- Nicky Jam’s net worth is $5million, as of July 2018.