World Cup 2018: Brazilian Coach Finally Announce Their 23-Man Squad
- Brazil has released a 23 man squad for Russia
- The South America giants will be hoping for an unprecedented sixth World Cup
- Ederson, Danilo, Fernandinho, Gabriel Jesus, Firmino were all called up while Luiz was left out
Brazilian coach, Tite has finally released a 23 man squad for World Cup 2018, Russia, as a part of FIFA’s requirements. Tite will be hoping he guilds his side to an unprecedented sixth World Cup.
Fred, Shakhtar Donetsk’s midfielder has been included in the squad along with his team-mate in Ukraine’s 30-year-old striker Taison.
Six Premier League players have been given the nod with Ederson, Danilo, Fernandinho, and Gabriel Jesus all called up from Manchester City.
Also, Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino and Chelsea’s player of the year, Willian will also be in the 2018 World Cup but there is no call-up for out of favor for David Luiz.
Have a look at the 23 man Brazil squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup:
- Alisson (Roma)
- Ederson (MAN CITY)
- Cassio (Corinthians)
- Danilo (MAN CITY)
- Fagner (Corinthians)
- Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Miranda (Inter)
- Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Pedro Geromel (Gremio)
- Marcelo (Real Madrid)
- Filipe Luis (Atletico Madrid)
- Casemiro (Real Madrid)
- Paulinho (Barcelona)
- Fernandinho (MAN CITY)
- Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan)
- Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona)
- Fred (Shakhtar)
- Willian (CHELSEA)
- Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Roberto Firmino (LIVERPOOL)
- Gabriel Jesus (MAN CITY)
- Douglas Costa (Juventus)
- Taison (Shakhtar)