Lacey Chabert Net Worth: How Much Is The Popular American Actress Worth? Her Sources Of Income And Lifestyle
Starting her career as a child actor in television drama Party of Five in 1994, Lacey Chabert is one of the renowned names in Hollywood with several hit movies and television series to her credit. She has been a part of several blockbuster films, including Lost in Space, Not Another Teen Movie, Daddy Day Care, and Mean Girls.
How much has Chabert accumulated from her successful career? What about her salary? How does she spend her worth? Let's find out her source of income and assets in today's session.
How Much Is The Net Worth Of Actress Lacey Chabert? What Are Her Sources Of Income And Salary?
Lacey Chabert's estimated net worth is $10 million as per Celebrity Net Worth, whereas she has an estimated net worth of $9 million, according to The Richest.
The 37-year-old actress who rose to fame after her appearance in a teen drama, Party of Five, has earned a handsome amount of money from her over two decades of an acting career.
Her big-screen debut 1998 film Lost in Space grossed $136.2 million at the box office. The movie was made with $80 million of the total budget.
Furthermore, her other big hit includes Not Another Teen Movie made $66.5 million, Daddy Day Care made $164.4 million, Mean Girls made$129 million, Black Christmas made $21.5 million, and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past made $102.2 million.
Chabert also gave her voice in several animated movies, including The Wild Thornberrys Movie, which grossed $60.7 million, and Rugrats Go Wild made $55.4 million.
The American actress most recently appeared in TV movie My Secret Valentine alongside Andrew W. Walker, Peter MacNeill, and Tara Yelland, which was premiered in February 2018.
Her TV movie Love on Safari alongside Jon Cor, Brittany Bristow, and Francis Chouler, The Crossword Mystery alongside Brennan Elliott and Acre Beyond the Rye alongside James Caan, and Lance Henriksen is rated 6.7 out of 10.
Lacey Chabert: Awards And Achievement
From her over two decades of career, the actress has been honored with several awards and achievements. For her 2004 movie Mean Girls, Chabert received the 2005 MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team, which she shared with her co-stars Amanda Seyfried, Lindsay Lohan, and Rachel McAdams.
She also won The Stinkers Bad Movie Awards in 1998, Young Artist Awards in 1999, The Hollywood Reporter Annual YoungStar Award for Best Performance twice in 1997 and 1998, Independent Filmmakers Showcase IFS Film Festival for supporting actress in 2017 and much more.
Adding to the list, Chabert was also listed #56 in 2005, #32 in 2007, #90 in 2008, and #45 in 2014 on Maxim's "Hot 100" list.
Where Is Lacey Chabert's House? Details About Her Assets And Lifestyle
Chabert resides in Los Angeles, along with her husband David Nehdar and daughter. The actress owns a penthouse in LA, which she purchased in 2013.
She bought the 3-bedroom and 2.5 bath condo penthouse for $730,000.
Mean Girl star loves shopping- buying clothes, shoes, makeup items, and other accessories.
She also loves hanging out with her friends and family in her free time. Furthermore, she even does cooking and plays the piano.
Lacey Chabert On Philanthropy
Chabert is also famous for her generosity as she has been involved in several charitable activities time and again.
She has supported and provided charity to organizations like Alliance for Children’s Rights, Nancy Davis Foundation.
She dished out meals in the third-annual Celebrity Server Dinner to support the Homeless Health Care Los Angeles in 1996. Also, in 1998, she again dished out $250 meals in the fifth-annual Celebrity Server Dinner in L.A. to help Victory over Violence.
Moreover, Chabert also has been involved in many charity auctions.
Lacey Chabert: Quick Facts
- Lacey Nicole Chabert was born on September 30, 1982, and is of 37 years old, as of 2019.
- Lacey was born in Purvis, Mississippi, the U.S. to Julie (née Johnson) (mother) and Tony Chabert (father).
- She is of American nationality and Mixed as per ethnicity.
- She is 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m) tall.
- Lacey has a slim body build that measures 37-24-35 inches.
- Lacey wears a shoe size of 7.
- Chabert has a dog named Abu. She has three more named Chihuahuas, Teacup, Teaspoon & Tealeaf.
- For the 2005 movie Left Behind III: World at War, she was initially selected for the role Chloe Steele which later landed to Janaya Stephens.
- Was the original voice of Meg Griffin, for the first 13 episodes of Chabert, is the original voice of lead Meg Griffin in an animated sitcom, Family Guy, but later, she was replaced by Mila Kunis.
- Her hobbies are playing the piano, Cajun cooking, and shoe shopping.
- David Ham is her childhood friend.
- Chabert is married to David Nehdar since 2013.