Actor Avan Jogia Moved On After Breakup With Former Girlfriend Zoey Deutch. Details About His Affairs And Relationship
Many of you people might have felt heartbroken when the lovely pair Avan Jogia and his longtime love Zoey Deutch took a break after five years of dating. When dating the duo became the talk of the town after they appeared in the Kids Choice Awards for the very first time. They eventually confirmed their break up in January last year.
The Ten Thousand Saints star is head over heels with someone special at present. Wanna know who's the lucky girl? Just dive in!
Avan Jogia's New Love Life
If you guys have followed Avan on social media, you might be aware of his new love life. If you don't, we have all the details here.
Avan has moved on and is currently dating Cleopatra Coleman. The 25-year-old actor and the actress of White Famous stepped out as a couple for the first time attending the 2017 Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party on 15th September.
January Jones, Cleopatra, and Avan posing for a photoshoot
Cleopatra is renowned for her wonderful performance in Step Up Revolution and the Fox series The Last Man on Earth.
Avan and Cleopatra are open about their love life as both of them have featured in each other's Instagram stories for past few months.
Coleman recently updated her Instagram with a beautiful portrait of the two captioned 'My heart. My good thing in 2017'. Following the post, you people won't have doubt about their romance right?
Avan and Cleopatra enjoying a romantic evening at Bondi Beach
Well, we just hope the new couple goes the distance with their love life.
Avan Jogia's Past Affairs and Relationships
Before Cleopatra, Avan was in a relationship and rumored to be dating quite a few ladies.
Victoria Justice and Avan were in the limelight in the past but the two adamantly denied being anything more than just good friends.
Avan and Miley Cyrus rumored dating
Avan and Ariana Grande were so close throughout the shooting days of Victorious. Everyone praised the on-screen couple and they simply thought that the duo was more than friends.
Moreover, his relationship with Zoey Deutch was something never hidden from the mass. Jogia,24 and Deutch, 22, first made headlines when they were spotted together in the Kids' Choice Awards in 2012. The pair kept their relationship fairly private while appearing together in Before I Fall and Rebel in The Rye.
Zoey Deutch and Avan Jogia managed to be together for five years
Source: Just Jared
However, they entertained their fans with some romantic Instagram posts.The Hollywood's favorite couple eventually called it quits early in January last year.
E! News exclusively revealed that the pair had 'amicably' broken their relationship that lasted for as long as five years. The actual reason behind the break is still unknown but sources claim that 'they broke up 4 months before the revelation'.
Quick Facts about Avan Jogia
- Born on 9 February 1992 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to the family of Mike and Wendy Jogia.
- He belongs to a British Indian, English Welsh, and German descent.
- He is fluent in English, Gujarati, and French.
- Studied at Killarney Secondary School and left schooling during 10th grade to pursue the acting career.
- Moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 17.
- He is highly inspired by the British actor Tim Curry; particularly, by his role in adventure comedy movie, Muppet Treasure Island.
- He's best known for his roles as Beck Oliver in the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious and as Danny Desai in Twisted.
- Achieved Teen Choice Awards nominations in 2013 and 2014.
- Besides his amazing performance, he is the co-founder of the LGBT online organization Straight But Not Narrow in 2011.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $1 million as of 2017.
- Stands at a height of 5.83 feet (1.78m).