Meghan Markle's Mother Meets Royal Family Two Days Before The Royal Wedding
Royal Wedding Is Here! Bride-To-Be Meghan Markle's Mother Meets The Royal Family
- Meghan Markle's mother Doria Ragland has met the Royal family just two days before her daughter's wedding.
- Ms. Ragland is the most likely candidate to walk the bride down the aisle on her big day after her father Mr. Thomas Markle refused to attend the ceremony.
- Meghan Markle had previously released a statement revealing the absence of her father on her wedding.
- Mr. Markle revealed he won't be attending the Royal Wedding following series of allegations of his deal with a paparazzi to set up his photos.
- Meanwhile, Mr. Markle underwent a heart surgery just days before the wedding, he told to a TMZ reporter on Wednesday.
Bride-to-be, Meghan Markle has been negotiating who will walk her down the aisle on her Saturday wedding after her father Mr. Tomas Markle refused to attend the Royal wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry on Saturday, May 19.
Doria Ragland, Markle's mother, is the most likely candidate to walk the bride down the aisle and she has enjoyed tea with the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles. and Duchess of Cornwall, Camila on Thursday.
Ms. Ragland, who flew into Heathrow just on Wednesday, has met the Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; who took part in a full rehearsal of Saturday's service.
Telegraph reported that Ms. Ragland will meet Queen Elizabeth on Friday at Windsor Castle.
Many outlets reported that Ms. Ragland ''thoroughly enjoyed'' the Thursday's gathering.
The discussion on who will walk Markle down the aisle took a height after her father Mr. Thomas Markle refused to attend the ceremony following a series of allegations that he dealt with a paparazzi to set up pictures of him being measured for his wedding suit.
Later, Meghan Markle also pleaded with her father to attend her marriage, however, after Mr. Markle told he wouldn't be joining the party, Meghan Markle released a statement revealing her father's absence. The statement said,
Sadly, my father will not be attending our wedding. I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health.
Meanwhile, Mr. Markle underwent a heart surgery just four days before the wedding. Mr. Markle told TMZ that he successfully completed heart surgery with multiple implanted stents in his blood vessels. TMZ further mentioned he would remain hospitalized.