Kara Killmer's Married Life With Co-Star Andrew Cheney- Are They Happy? Do They Have Children?
American actress Kara Killmer, best known for her role in the NBC drama Chicago Fire is doing well with her career. And, even better in her off-screen life. She met her future beau on the sets of Beyond the Mask and fell for him right away.
Kara Kilmer married Andrew Cheney in the year 2016. She is currently living a happy life with her husband Cheney. More details follow.
Kara Killmer, Living a Happy Married Life With Husband Andrew Cheney
The 29-year-old blonde beauty has come to prominence in acting with her performances since 2010. She has worked in a couple of movies and many TV series.
Kilmer, Chicago Justice star, married Andrew Cheney back on 14 May 2016 in an intimate wedding ceremony. Only their close friends and family members attended the ceremony.
Kara and her husband Andrew on-screen, Source: Showbiz Monkeys
Except for some selective people attending the wedding, others barely even know about the marriage.
There's no doubt that Kara is very confidential when it comes to her personal life. She has not shared any details of her romantic life, or husband even on social media.
The happily married couple looks complete even without a child. The couple is in their first year of marriage, so, having kids must be quite early for them at this stage. They were often seen on a beautiful vacation spending their quality time together. It's been over two years, the couple is sharing the blissful married life with no rumors of divorce.
Kilmer portrayed the role of Charlotte Holloway in Beyond the Mask back in 2015 where she met her current husband. Work of universe or sheer luck? Whichever it is, Kilmer and Cheney sure make a lovely couple!
Quick Facts On Kara Killmer
- Born on 14 June 1988 in Crowley, Texas.
- Studied at Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
- Completed her graduation with a B.F.A. in arts in the year 2010.
- Initiated her career as an actor in a short-lived web series Hulu in 2010.
- Performed in some movies including Remnant, Prank, and Beyond the Mask.
- Worked on the NBC drama Chicago Fire with Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund, Lauren German, David Eigenberg, and Teri Reeves.
- Performed in the Revolutionary War creation Beyond the Mask with her husband for the first time in April 2015.
- She stands at the height of 5ft 5 inch (1.65m)
- She also enjoys writing, painting, hiking, as well as spend spare time with family and friends.
Quick Facts about Andrew Cheney
- Best known for his role in Beyond the Mask.
- Performed in Seasons of Gray in 2013 and 77 Chances back in 2015.