The popular American actress Megan Boone is mostly known for her role as an FBI agent Elizabeth Keen on the NBC drama series The Blacklist. She has been active in the entertainment industry since 2001 and is considered one of the leading stars of the television world.
We all are up to date about her professional life, but what about her personal life? Is she married? She is the mother of a beautiful daughter Caroline Estabrook, who is the father? We have all the details here.
Megan Boone's Relationship Status-Details Of Her Partner And Daughter
Megan Boone is not married but is engaged to the Boston-based artist and production designer, her to-be husband Dan Estabrook. The couple got engaged in 2015 and is blessed with a child; daughter Caroline Boone Estabrook born on 15 April 2016.
The pair is currently living a blissful family life but is yet to get married.
The 38 years old American actress Megan's representative in November 2015 disclosed that Megan was pregnant and in January 2016, she officially announced the news of her pregnancy during her appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael hosted by Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.
Megan gave birth to an adorable baby girl at 5:33 on 15 April 2016 and shared the news of her being a mom on Instagram.
Is The Couple Getting Married?
"We were definitely in it for the long-haul when we made a human," explained Megan Boone while she disclosed the news of her pregnancy. It seems that Dan and Megan are absolutely ready to share the marital relationship.
The couple got engaged way back, they will surely exchange the vows in near future. While surfing through her social media accounts, it seems that the duo is enjoying qualitative time together.
When asked about her wedding plans, the actress stated that there is no rush and as of now, they just want to enjoy their time as parents.
On-screen Chemistry Of Megan Boone Led Affair Rumors
Unlike her real life, Megan Boone is married in her reel life.
She really has a powerful bond with her on-screen husband Ryan Eggold. Eggold performs the character of an FBI agent in the NBC series "The Blacklist: Redemption".
Many people even suspected them to be in a relationship because of their powerful chemistry but later they cleared all the a s sumptions and confirmed being just great co-stars.
In 2021, Boone is exiting from her famous show The Blacklist after eight long seasons. Her representatives have confirmed the news that won't be part of the show's ninth season.
Quick Facts: Age, Height, And Net Worth
- Megan Boone was born on 29 April 1983 in Petoskey, Michigan, the United States to parents; mother Jennifer Parr, and her father.
- Boone is estimated to have a net worth of about more than $3 million dollars.
- Her love for acting resulted from a Broadway play starring Nathan Lane, which she went to see with her grandparents in New York at the age of 7.
- Megan has worked with stars like James Spader, Ryan Eggold, Harry Lennix, Susan Watson, Margarita Levieva, and others.
- In Sex and the City series, Boone appeared alongside Sam Seder, Willie Garson, Bridget Moynahan, Daniel Sunjata, Chris Noth, Blair Underwood, and co-stars.
- Megan Boone has a height of 5 feet 5 inches(1.6 m) and 54 kgs(119.05 pounds).