Has Kanye West And Kim Kardashian' Fourth Child Arrived?
Does A Screenshot Shared By Kim Kardashian From Her Husband Kanye West On Her Twitter Mean The Pair Has Already Welcomed Their Fourth Child?
- Kim Kardashian shared a text message from her husband Kanye West on Twitter which speculated that the pair welcomed their fourth child.
- A source has confirmed US Weekly that the baby is yet to arrive.
- The pair is now expecting their fourth child any soon this month.
- Kim celebrated a calming baby shower on April 27.
- The pair are the parents to three children; five years old North, three years old Saint, and fifteen months old Chicago.
On Monday, 6th May, Kim uploaded a screenshot of a text message from husband Kanye on Twitter captioning the photo writing “Morning texts.”
Morning Texts pic.twitter.com/9elTakkTee
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 6, 2019
The text message read:
This is your life. Married with four kids, get people out of jail, cover of Vogue, go to church every week with your family. Dreams come true.
Thousands of their followers wondered if the rapper’s “married with four kids” statement revealed that the couple welcomed their fourth kid.
However, a source has confirmed US Weekly that the baby is yet to arrive. The pair are the parents to three children; five years old North, three years old Saint, and fifteen months old Chicago. The pair is now expecting their fourth child any soon this month.
View this post on Instagram
Back in January, the couple revealed that they are expecting their fourth child, son, via surrogate. They welcomed their third child Chicago via gestational carrier after she suffered from a life-threating condition, placenta accrete, during her two pregnancies.
Kim, who has been anxiously waiting for the arrival of their fourth child, celebrated a calming baby shower on April 27.