Harry Styles Wears High Heels And A Sheer Shirt To The 2019 Met Gala
Harry Styles delighted his fans as he arrived at 2019 Met Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
- Harry Styles showed up wearing a black Gucci featuring high-waisted trousers and a sheer ruffled shirt.
- His dress was accessorized with a single pearl earring.
- Harry wore black high heels.
- As per the singer’s stylist Harry Lambert, his pearl earring was the last minute addition.
- Harry pierced his ear, especially for the gala.
In the 2019 Met Gala, the former One Direction frontman Harry Styles showed up wearing a black Gucci ensemble that featured a high-waisted trouser that covered most of his chest accompanied by a sheer ruffled shirt.
His dress was accessorized with a single pearl earring, a black-silver manicure, and black high heels. Actually, it was his sole pearl earring that had people talking.
As per the singer’s stylist Harry Lambert, his pearl earring was the last minute addition to months of creative work between Michele, Styles, and Harry. In fact, he pierced his ear, especially for the gala.
Lambert in an interview with Vogue revealed:
Harry and I have discussed previously piercing his ears, and this was the perfect time. I text him and he replied, saying ‘Let’s do it.
He was captured alongside Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele dressed in a bespoke outfit.
There was no surprise when Harry chose an Alessandro Michele-designed Gucci to look for the fashion’s biggest night. The singer has starred in the brand’s most recent advertisement campaign alongside cute farm animals.
The brand was also chosen to underwrite this year’s event.