Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Pose At The 2019 Met Gala As A Couple
Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Made Their Public Debut After Their Romance Guarded Secret For Years!
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes made their public debut at 2019 Met Gala.
- Jamie and Katie, who kept their romance a closely guarded secret for years, have cemented their couple status in Met Gala.
- Katie looked gorgeous in a purple tulle dress.
- Designer Zac Posen designed the beautiful tulle dress.
- Katie then accessorized her dress with a sparkling box clutch.
- Jamie wore a classic suit and tie combo with his purple shoes.
On Monday, Jamie and Katie posed happily for photographs at the 2019 Met Gala in New York.
Forty years old Dawson’s Creek’ looked gorgeous in a purple tulle dress. Designer Zac Posen designed the beautiful tulle dress.
The sleeveless gown featured a long train and beautiful shoulder feathers. She wore the dress in a slicked-back hairstyle from DJ Quintero, and Genevieve Herr did her make up. She then accessorized her dress with a sparkling box clutch.
On the other side, 51 years old Ray’ star matched his dress with his lover. He wore a classic suit and tie combo with his purple shoes.
Jamie and Katie, whose secret romance dates back to the year 2013, has always tried to make for each other as much as possible.
In January, the pair has found a balance between their busy careers and relationships.