Drug Smuggler George Jung's Ex-wife Mirtha Jung- Details About Their Married Life. Where Is She Now? Is She Dating Someone?
Mirtha Jung is the former wife of one of the largest drug smugglers in American History, George Jung, and the mother of Kristina Sunshine Jung.
Mirtha Jung came into the limelight after getting married to George Jung, but their marriage couldn’t last for more than seven years. Has Mirtha been dating post-divorce? Or, is she single?
Is Mirtha Jung Dating Post Her Divorce From George Jung?
Mirtha Jung, the ex-wife of George Jung, is possibly single. The same way she came into the limelight after her marriage to George Jung, she faded away from the media after her divorce from the infamous smuggler.
Moreover, Mirtha who was portrayed by Penélope Cruz in Blow (2001), isn’t active on media at all after her separation with her husband, George Jung. There was a time when some sources even claimed that she died. However, that wasn’t true at all.
Mirtha Jung and George Jung’s Separation-Reason Here
When you are a drug abuser married to a drug smuggler, apparently, things don't go well. Mirtha was always high on drugs, and then George was imprisoned, which marked the fall of their relationship.
George and Mirtha Jung divorce after seven years of marriage
Also, it’s believed that George had multiple girlfriends and that he even used prostitutes, but that was before they got married.
The reason for the downfall of their marriage, however, is stated as the continuous consumption of drugs by Mirtha.
Quick Facts on George Jung
- George Jung was born George Jacob Jung.
- He was born on August 6, 1942.
- He was born in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Jung is also known by the name Boston George and El Americano.
- George was born to parents Frederick and Ermine Jung.
- George was a great football player and was described as “a natural leader” by his friends during his childhood.
- He graduated from Weymouth High School in 1961 and went to the University of Southern Mississippi.