Canadian YouTuber Lilly Singh; is she Dating? Know about her Affairs and Relationship
Canadian YouTube personality Lilly Singh is one of the most influential people on the Internet. She is also a writer of How To be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life explaining all the struggles and hardship she faced in her career as an actor, comedian, and motivational speaker.
Along with her career, people are curious to know about her romantic life. Is the YouTuber dating someone? Who is her boyfriend?
What Is The Relationship Status Of Lilly Singh?
Lilly Singh, 29, the YouTube personality has been successful winning the heart of many. It's quite obvious that her fans are inquisitive about her dating life.
Well, there is a good news guys, the diva is most probably single at present. She even disclosed the reason for being single with reasons why is it the best thing for her life at present.
Gorgeous Lilly Singh the Top Influencers on the Internet
Source: Trending All Day
Some sources say that she tries to be far from a relationship because of some issues including commitment, trust, denial, and insecurities.
In addition, she marked the reasons why she's not ready to be in a relation: the hustle, romance, pick up lines and shipping.
Nick Jonas and Lilly Singh collaborating in one of her videos
The Superwoman once posted an image on Instagram with Kyle Kuhns in August this year. They looked so amazing together, and fans immediately speculated them being in a relationship. But it turned out they are just good friends.
Kyle Kuhns and Lilly sitting together
Similarly, she was rumored to be dating Yousef Irakat back in 2015. They were so close to each other in past that people around them speculated about their dating life.
Yousef and Lilly rumored to be dating in 2015
As both, the couple never confessed their relationship, the rumors just faded away with the passage of time.
Know About Lilly Singh's Career
Lilly rose to prominence when she started a YouTube channel named "IISuperwomanII" in October 2010. Some of her popular videos include How Girls Get Ready.
As of December 2017, she is widely known as a Feminist YouTuber having +12.7 million subscribers and +2.3 billion views on her main YouTube channel.
Lilly Singh in a photo shoot
The bombshell worked in some music videos that include The Clean Up Anthem in collaboration with Canadian artist Sickick in February 2015. She came up with a visual music on YouTube entitled 'Voices' on 8 August 2016 that consists of five songs in total.
She released her first feature film, A Trip to Unicorn Island in 2016; also performed in Ice Age: Collision Course, Bad Moms, Disney Channel series Bizaardvark, and HBO's Fahrenheit 451.
In addition, she also released her app named Unicorn Island. She also made her lipstick in collaboration with Smashbox Cosmetics named BAWSE.
Well, that not an end of her professional career. She made her debut as a writer on 28 March 2017 as she released her book 'How To be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life' explaining her struggles and hardship she experienced on the way to success.
Quick Facts about Lilly Singh
- She was born on 26 September 1988 in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada to the family of Malwinder and Sukhwinder Singh.
- Stands at the height of 5ft 5in (1.65m).
- Studied at Mary Shadd Public School in 2006.
- Completed her graduation from Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute.
- Graduated from York University with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
- Started her YouTube channel IISuperwomanII since October 2010.
- Her videos received over 2 billion views and over 12 million subscribers.
- Forbes ranked her third in the list of the world's highest-paid YouTube stars after Roman Atwood and PewDiePie.
- She won the 1st position on 2017 Forbes Top Influencers List in the entertainment category.
- She received two Teen Choice Awards, People's Choice Award, Streamy Awards, and MTV Fandom Award.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $2.5 million.