Are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Already Engaged? Details About Their Marriage and Affair!
Are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle already secretly engaged? According to a news published in US Weekly on 03/10/2017, the duo may already have been engaged in a secret ceremony and are strategically waiting to announce the big news. A source close to the Markle tells that they are soon getting married.
As previously reported, the pair made their first public appearance at the Invictus Games in Toronto, Canada, on September 23. At the event’s closing ceremony on 30 September, he kissed and hugged Markle and hung out with her mother, Dora Ragland.
Are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Already Set for the Marriage?
Fans are extremely excited about the possibility of Harry slipping a ring on Markle’s finger. And, we are here to tell you exactly how’ll find out- if and when it happens. According to a friend close to the couple,
I think it's already happened, but they're holding the news back until she has finished on 'Suits'. I’ve never seen them happier. It’s amazing.
Both Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, or the representatives from the palace, have not confirmed the engagement news-also, there’s no ring on Markle’s finger, yet.
How will the potential Royal Engagement/Marriage between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle go?
If you want to have a clear idea on how the potential royal engagement will go, just look back almost seven years ago when Harry’s brother Prince William and Kate Middleton shared their engagement news (November 16, 2010).
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Source: elleuk
At the time, the couple was already dating for eight years, during which countless wedding rumors circulated. But, when the palace officially announced their engagement news on 16 November 2010, social media went into a frenzy. Wish to know five facts about Meghan Markle, watch the below video.
If Prince William and Kate Middleton’s engagement announcement’s aftermath is any measure, one can only imagine a similar or even more over the top media frenzy playing out after Prince Harry’s engagement news announcement.
Prince Harry is set to Marry Meghan Markle on May 19, 2018
Finally, Prince Harry is going to marry his actress fiancee Meghan Markle. Kensington Palace released a statement about their wedding on December 15, 2017. The Royal wedding will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
The pair got engaged in November 2017 after dating nearly a year. The Palace also announced that their wedding will take place at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Source: Twitter
Prince Harry's brother, Prince William and Kate Middleton, followed a similar wedding timeline. They were engaged in November 2010 and married five months later on 29, April 2011.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's well-wishers are guessing that they chose the wedding date in May because his brother, Prince William and Kate Midleton are expecting their third child in April 2018.
Prince Harry’s Quick Facts
- He belongs to British Royal Family.
- Prince Harry is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and former Princess Diana Spencer.
- His full name is Henry Charles Albert David.
- Late Princess Diana often called him ‘My Little Spencer.'
- He is 33-year-old.
- Prince Harry, a grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of United Kingdom.
- His brother Prince William is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and former Wales’ Princess Diana.
- Prince Harry also served as a captain for British Royal Army from 2005-015.
Meghan Markle’s Quick Facts
- Meghan Markle, an American actress/model, is also humanitarian.
- She is popular for portraying Rachel Zane on the legal drama Suits.
- Markle was born on August 4, 1981.
- Her full name is Rachel Meghan Markle.
- She belongs to the mixed ethnic background; her father is Caucasian, and mother is African-American.
- Markle began her career as a Calligrapher.
- She made her acting debut on popular TV series General Hospital in 2002.
- Markle previously married Trevor Engelson, a Hollywood actor from 2004-2013.