American Actress Brina Palencia is Living Happily with her Husband Paul Wingo; Do They Share Any Children?
Having a long-time relationship is not everyone’s fate. American actress, Brina Palencia is living a happy married life with her high school sweetheart, Paul Wingo.
The couple is together for 17 years and is growing stronger with time. Let’s get details about their happy married life and relationship:
How is The Married Life of Brina Palencia With Her Husband, Paul Wingo?
Brina Palencia is better known for providing voices in several anime shows. She is also popular for her role in several movies and TV series.
Well, regarding the actress’s love life, she is married to her longtime boyfriend, Paul Wingo. The couple met for the first time during their high school and eventually started dating.
On 19th December 2009, they tied the knot in a private ceremony in the presence of limited guests including friends and family.
The couple has been together for a long time. On 30th April 2018, Palencia posted an old picture of them with a caption,
‘’ I was looking through old photos to try and find an old headshot that wasn’t already online somewhere. Didn’t find one, but found this gem of me and @paulwingo. I was 18. He was 20. We both had no idea what we were doing, but we knew we wanted to figure it out together #throwback.’’
The pair is together for years and still have a healthy relationship. The couple posts several lovely pictures on their social media,
We wish to see them together until the end.
Brina Palencia’s Career
Brina Palencia gave her first voice-over as Nina Tucker in 2004’s Japanese shonen manga series, Fullmetal Alchemist. The same year, Palencia voiced Vi Garythorn in another anime movie, Case Closed.
She then gave several adult female voices in several anime movies like One Piece, End, Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Hell Girl and Spice and Wolf among others.
Some of her other works include Upstream Color, Star-Crossed, Castle and Lumberjack Man.
Quick Facts about Brina Palencia
- Born Brina Michelle Palencia on 13th February 1984 in Oklahoma under the birth sign Aquarius.
- Palencia is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity.
- Her parents raised her with her brother, Gino Palencia who works at Funimation as ADR engineer.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68m).
- In 2002, she graduated from Weatherford High School and later earned Bachelor degree of Arts in Music from the University of North Texas.
- She voices a number of English and Japanese anime shows like Case Closed, One Piece, Eve, Suzuka and Black Butler among others.
- She is married to her longtime boyfriend, Paul Wingo.