Amanda "Mandy" Blank, Celebrity Fitness Trainer Found Dead At Her Home In Los Angeles
Body Builder And Celebrity Fitness Trainer Amanda "Mandy" Blank Found Dead At Her LA House Bathtub
- Fitness trainer Amanda Blank was found dead at her home in LA on Monday, 29th October.
- The bodybuilder was 42 years.
- Mandy's housekeeper found her unresponsive in her bathtub on Monday morning, 29th October and she made a 911 call.
- Mandy worked with many celebrities including Marcus Allen, Michelle Monaghan, Jordana Brewster, and Alex Rodriguez.
- Mandy won the Internation Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) World Championship and is also a winner of 1998 Fitness Nationals Champion title and in 1999 World Champion title.
Bodybuilder and celebrity fitness trainer, Amanda Blank, popularly known as Mandy was found dead at her LA home. She was 42 years.
Blank was found unresponsive in her bathroom on Monday by her housekeeper who made the 911 call reporting she found Blank in the bathtub, said the Los Angeles County Coroner. Authorities confirmed no foul play on her, however, an autopsy report is yet to come which will reveal the cause of her death.
Blank, who began her career in fitness at 18 won the Internation Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) World Championship. Later she won the 1998 Fitness Nationals Champion title and in 1999, she won the World Champion title.
After Mandy's death was announced, many of her friends and fans took to her Instagram page to pay tribute by commenting on her since-deleted last post which she shared five days before her death.
Besides bodybuilding and fitness training, Blank also had a film credit to her name. She played a Female Body Builder on Spin City in 2001 where she played a scene opposite Charlie Sheen.