Who Is American Actor Joseph Sikora Married To? His Relationship And Controversies
Despite having a high profile, some of the celebrities prefer to maintain their personal life in the limelight and keep it confidential. Joseph Sikora aka Tommy Egan from the TV hit series Power, to name a few, often recognized as Eminem's look-alike.
The 43-year-old handsome man, Sikora lives a very mysterious personal life where his married life is, even more, a bigger mystery. So, what do you think, is he married? If yes to whom? Does he have any children? We have got it all down. Be sure to go till the end...
Does Joseph Sikora Have A Wife...?
Joseph Sikora is a married man who tied the knot in 2014 in a secret ceremony. He exchanged vows with a makeup artist whom he dated for a few years. As per sources, he met her on the set of Terence Winter's crime drama TV series, Boardwalk empires in 2010. He was cast alongside Steve Buscemi, Kelly Macdonald, Vincent Piazza, among others.
Sikora has not disclosed any information about his wife. But reports have it, he wedded with a Jersey Girl. This adorable couple is living together in Manhattan and his mother Barbara is affectionate towards the couple for being a perfect fit for each other.
Joseph is living quite a secretive life. He has not disclosed any information about his better half, Mrs. Sikora. He, however, frequently shares his feeling towards his wife via social media.
On 15 August 2017, one of his Twitter fans named Laura Clarke offered a marriage pledge with him, but the handsome hunk disappointed his fan and joked that his wife would kill him.
In 2018, Sikora gave some clues about his wife through Twitter.
So, me and the wife took the 7 bus from Florence to Fiesole, just outside the city to the church of San Francesco and this nice fella, @imoles hook me up with some nice grappa and where to go in Firenze(Florence). Thanks man. pic.twitter.com/7ObXGZX8CK
— Joseph Sikora (@JosephSikora4) August 23, 2018
Even though Sikora is very confidential about his personal life, as per the sources, the pair lives an ecstatic life together. They do not have a child yet. Joseph and his unknown wife have been together but yet to share any child. The couple resides in Brooklyn, New York.
Joseph Sikora's Controversies: Gay!!!
Joseph Sikora has his own share of the rumors and controversies regarding his sexual orientation. He always hid details relating to his personal life away from the noise of media.
One of his Twitter followers in April 2015 asked him that if he would like to play the gay role. Joseph expressed that if the script demands he would play.
However, his character role in the famous TV series, Power has raised the eyebrows of his fans and audience. This prominent role of him in this series left his fans in dire need of clarifications as it concerns his sexual orientation.
The makeup he wears for this role and his performance while portraying the Tommy Egan role is likewise gayish for viewers of the series. Despite that fact, there is no other concrete evidence to question his sexuality.
Joseph Sikora: Quick Facts
- He was born on June 27, 1976, in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- He is the son of Albin Joseph Sikora and Barbara Jo “Barb".
- He spent most of his early childhood days in Chicago with his family and graduated from the Notre Dame College Prep for high school. He also got enrolled at Columbia College Chicago.
- He belongs to American nationality and as far as his ethnicity is concerned, he is of Polish descent.
- At a very young age, he acted in a television commercial that featured professional basketball player Micheal Jordan.
- He appeared along with Tom Cruise in the 2012 feature movie Jack Reacher.
- In the TV series Power, he was cast along with 50 Cent, Lela Loren, Richard Gere, Denzel Washington, Kate Capshaw, etc.
- On March 27, 2020, Sikora portrayed Frank Cosgrove Jr. on the third season of the popular Netflix crime drama Ozark.