It always gives you pain when you lose your dear ones. Michele Carey knew the pain all too well. She was going through the painful death of her second husband Fred G Strebel who died at the end of 2011. The actress too passed away at the age of 75, on November 21, 2018, in Newport Beach, California.
The late actress, Michele, who was one of the prominent stars in Hollywood in the 1970s, hasn't come forward in the media after her husband's death. Has she started dating again? We have all the exclusive details about her personal life.
Michele Carey's Death Cause
There weren't any specific reasons behind the passing away of Michele Carey. She wasn't suffering from serious disease and illness that made the death happen to sadden her fans.
Carey died due to natural causes and nothing has been found about her illness or health condition. Michele was already seventy-six years old when she died and it may be that her body could have resisted for that period of time only.
Also Read, Is 'The Walking Dead' Actress Christian Serratos Pregnant? Know About Her Partner And Relationship
Who Was Michele's Second Husband Fred G Strebel?
Fred G Strebel was an American businessman who was born on June 19, 1931. He grew up in San Mateo, California. Fred completed high school at San Mateo High School. During that time, he shagged balls and caddied at the Burling game country club and Peninsula Country Club, where he developed his lifelong passion for golf.
Fred Strebel had started his professional journey at a timber company where he served as a clerk. Then, he joined the Army Intelligence Corp. While working there, he married Paula Schmidt and left his job to manage his father's business. Both spouses had worked hard to promote their business and made the commercial venture in no time.
Unfortunately, Fred lost his wife Paula in 1995 and stayed widower for three years before meeting actress Michele Carey. After marrying her in 1999; he lived in Hillsborough Rancho Mirage with her until his death in 2011.
You may be interested, Game Of Thrones Actress Maisie Williams Aka Arya Stark Says Fans Will Not Like The Ending!!
Did You Know Michele Carey Lost Her Husband At The Age of 68?
Well, living a single life is not an easy job, especially when you are growing old, losing a partner can make you go through a lot of difficulties. The same might have happened to actress Michele who lost her husband when she was 68. She had not attended any public event for long and had remained low-key before her death.
Michele who turned 75 this February was living a single life after her second husband's death. She spent her time with her children and grandchildren. Michele retired from her acting career in 1998 and got married to businessman Fred G Strebel.
Carey and Fred got married in 1999 and lived happily married for the next eleven years. Sadly, Michele and Fred’s relationship ended when he passed away in December 2011. Before she pursued a career in modeling, she was married to her first husband.
It is still unknown who she was married to, but she has a son with her first husband. She divorced her first husband and started following a career in modeling and acting. The actress, nonetheless, passed away on 21 November 2018 at the age of 75, in Newport Beach, California.
Michele Carey Quick Facts
- Michelle was born on February 26, 1943.
- Her father was the oldest living NCAA wrestling champion, passed away in early 2018 and his mother died in 2016.
- The information regarding her siblings is yet to be revealed.
- She attended Fort Collins High School.
- She grew up in Anna Polish, Maryland.
- Her family shifted to Minnesota when she was a child.
- She started playing the piano at a very young age.
- Carey started her professional journey as a model.
- She was happy in modeling but was more interested in acting.
- Her gorgeous face and wild hair soon caught the eye of Hollywood producers.
- In 1964, she made her Hollywood debut as a guest artist in the TV series The Man From Uncle.
- During her acting tenure, she shared the screen with several Hollywood stars like Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, and Elvis Presley.
- Carey got a mainstream role in El Dorado, in 1996.
Keep visiting our webpage for more exciting articles and updates: ArticleBio.