What is the 70's Actress Michele Carey Doing After Her Second Husband's Death? Exclusive Details Here!
It always gives you pain when you lose your dear ones. Michele Carey knew the pain all too well. She was going through the painful death of her second husband Fred G Strebel who died at the end of 2011. And the actress too passed away at the age of 75, on November 21, 2018, in Newport Beach, California.
The late actress, Michele, who was one of the prominent stars in Hollywood in 1970s, hasn't come forward in the media after her husband's death. Has she started dating again? We have all the exclusive details about her personal life.
What is the 70s Actress Michele Carey Doing These Days?
Well, living a single life is not an easy job, especially when you are growing old, losing a partner can make you go through a lot of difficulties. The same might have happened to actress Michele who lost her husband while she was 68. She had not attended any public event for long and has been remaining low key.
Michele Carey, Source: Hollywood
Michele who turned 75 this February was living a single life after her second husband's death. She spent her time with her children and grandchildren. Michele retired from her acting career in 1998 and got married to businessman Fred G Strebel.
Carey and Fred got married in 1999 and lived happily married for the next eleven years. Sadly, Michele and Fred’s relationship ended when he passed away in December 2011.
Before she pursued a career in modeling, she was married to her first husband. It is still unknown who she was married, but she has a son with her first husband. She divorced her first husband and started following a career in modeling and acting.
The actress, nonetheless, passed away on 21 November 2018 at the age of 75, in Newport Beach, California.
Who was Michele's Second Husband Fred G Strebel?
Fred G Strebel was an American businessman who was born on June 19, 1931. He grew up in San Mateo, California. Fred completed high school from San Mateo High School. During that time, he shagged balls and caddied at the Burling game country club and Peninsula Country Club, where he developed his lifelong passion for golf.
Michele Carey, Source: listing
Fred Strebel had started his professional journey from timber company where he served as a clerk. Then, he had joined Army Intelligence Corp. While working there, he married Paula Schmidt and left his job for managing his father's business. Both the spouses had worked hard to promote their business and made the commercial venture in no time.
Unfortunately, he lost his wife Paula in 1995 and stayed widower for three years before meeting actress Michele Carey. After marrying her in 1999; he lived in Hillsborough Rancho Mirage with her until his death in 2011.
You may be interested, Game Of Thrones Actress Maisie Williams Aka Arya Stark Says Fans Will Not Like The Ending!!
Michele Carey Quick Facts
- Michelle was born on February 26, 1943.
- Her father was the oldest living NCAA wrestling champion, passed away in early 2018 and his mother died in 2016.
- The information regarding her siblings is yet to be revealed.
- She attended the Fort Collins High School.
- She grew up in Anna polish, Maryland.
- Her family shifted to Minnesota when she was a child.
- She started playing the piano at a very young age.
- Carey started her professional journey as a model.
- She was happy in modeling but was more interested in acting.
- Her gorgeous face and wild hair soon caught the eye of the Hollywood producers.
- In 1964, she made Hollywood debut as a guest artist from the TV series The Man From Uncle.
- During her acting tenure, she shared the screen with several Hollywood stars like Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Elvis Presley.
- Carey got a mainstream role in the El Dorado, in 1996.