Tyler Joseph Married His Long Term Girlfriend Jenna Black,Know about Their Married Life
Tyler Joseph well known for his band twenty-one pilot is an American talented singer, songwriter, rapper, producer as well as a multi-instrumentalist. He is the guy started from the bottom who has gained a lot in a few years.
Lately, his band won the Grammy's for the best duo and group performance for the song Stressed out. Tyler has been making headlines with his musical career but today's it about his love life.
Tyler Joseph's Love Life
Tyler Joseph has been in love for a long time with his girlfriend Jenna Black for more than 2 years but the years does not matter when the love is so deep.
View this post on Instagram
The love story of Tyler Joseph and Jenna started in a simple way as Jenna was the sister-in-law of Josep's friend with whom he went school with.
But the love grew even stronger when they traveled together on the tour. And Joseph said;
It's been fun getting to know each other even better while traveling the world," "I like the idea [that] she’s going to be around for this craziness that’s happening.
Even the love story started in a very simple way, there was a significant change as Tyler popped up the big question to his girlfriend in one of the most romantic places in the world, Paris.
The answer was a definite yes! After Jenna said yes to Tyler, they got married in the year 2015.
Tyler Joseph and Jenna Black's Married life
Tyler Joseph and Jenna Black got married in the year 2015. It's been two years of their marriage but they do not share any kids together but they have been spotted with kids in some photos. The kids are their nephew and niece.
Tyler Joseph and Jenna Black wedding
It is sure that they love kids and will have some in few years. The post-marriage is going very well for the couple as they have not been any rumors about their separation and no any other affairs.
In contrast to that, Tyler has introduced his wife to the fans in a live show at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York. Wow!
There is no doubt that the love will last forever and everyone gonna take the example of this couple.
Joseph does not have love only for his wife but he has the same love for his bandmate, Josh Dun too. But this doesn't mean that they are gay and all even though they made a funny video acting like they were gay.
Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph
The love between the band member is so great that Joseph and Josh got the tattoo of their names on each other and more interestingly they did it was on stage in front of all the fans in Eagles Ballroom, Milwaukee.
Joseph has the love for all the people around him and people around him are very lucky to have someone so loving like him.
Tyler Joseph: Quick Facts
- Tyler Robert Joseph was born on 1 December 1988, in Columbus, Ohio.
- He is the half of the musical duo Twenty One Pilots and another half of the duo is Josh Dun.
- Joseph was born to mother Kelly Joseph and father Christopher Anthony Joseph.
- He has three siblings; two brothers and a sister.
- His father is a former coach of Worthington Christian High School- he served from 1996-2005.
- He began playing basketball at a very young age.
- In 2008, his school team placed second in the Division IV state tournament.
- From 2007-13, he uploaded short comedic skits on his YouTube channel slushieguys.
- He left his basketball career to pursue his career in music.
- In 2009, he formed the band Twenty One Pilots with bassists Nick Thomas and drummer Chris Salih.
- Later, Josh Dun joined the band after Salih’s departure.
- After some years, bassists Nick Thomas also left the group and it remained only two members: Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph.
- Joseph’s net worth is $10 million as of September 2018.
- He stands at 5.9 in (1.75 m)