Trevor Engelson, Ex-Husband Of Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle, Engaged Just Two Weeks After The Royal Wedding
Ex-Husband Of Meghan Markle, Trevor Engelson Engaged To His Girlfriend Of Three Years
- Trevor Engelson, the ex-husband of Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, is engaged.
- The television producer, 42, and his longtime girlfriend Tracey Kurland became engaged on Friday in Napa Valley, California.
- Engelson announced his engagement in an Instagram post where he shared a snap flashing his fiancee's engagement ring.
- The engagement has come just two weeks after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry exchanged their vows at the St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle.
- Trevor Engelson and Meghan Markle were married for three years before they officially divorced in 2013.
- The couple exchanged their vows in September 2011, after seven long years of dating.
Duchess Meghan Markle's ex-husband Trevor Engelson is engaged. The 42-year-old film producer popped the question to his girlfriend Tracey Kurland in California's Napa Valley on Friday, People confirmed.
Engelson announced his engagement to the nutritionist on Instagram, which is set to private, with a snap flashing his bride-to-be's engagement ring. The Mail on Sunday reported that Engelson captioned the photo as "Luckiest guy I know! Get ready to party."
Engelson popped the question to his girlfriend after around three years of dating. As previously reported, the film producer was known to be dating the dietician by November 2017. Sources claim that the things became easier for Engelson after his ex-wife Meghan started dating Prince Harry in 2016.
US Weekly reported a source close to Engelson told the tabloid,
The split with Meghan hit Trevor pretty hard. He went through a rough time during the breakup and that was only made worse when Meghan got together with Harry last year.
The source continued,
He had to re-live it all again-this time in public. It wasn't the most amicable of divorces and there were hurt feelings on both sides. Now he has bounced back and things are looking great for him.
The source further said,
He has a new woman in his life and his career is going from strength to strength.
Before, Engelson and the Duchess of Sussex Meghan were in a marital relationship for around two years. Married in September 2011, the then husband-and-wife couple divorced a year later. They were in a relationship for about seven years before they officially became husband-and-wife.