Multi-Professionalist American Guy Fieri's Longtime Married Relationship With Wife Lori Feieri-How The Couple First Meet? Details Here!!
American restaurateur, author, game show host, and an Emmy Award-winning television personality Guy Fieri is one of the most recognizable celebrity chefs in the world. The chef gained fame for his appearances in Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Food Network Star, Guy's Grocery Games etc. The multitalented chef’s career took different paths and he amassed a huge net worth from it.
The man who started his career by selling pretzels from his "Awesome Pretzel" cart and washing dishes is now one of the most respected celebrity chefs in the world.
The chef is a happily married man, he tied the knot in 1995 to his wife Lori. He lives a very happy life with his wife and kids. Fieri claims that he fell in love at the first sight of his wife. The couple is blessed with two sons. Today we are here to reveal how the journey of the pair began? How did they meet?
The Incredible Story Of Guy Fieri And His Wife Lori's-How They First Meet?
Fieri and Lori met in a restaurant more than 22 years ago, he was running a restaurant in Long Beach, California, USA when he went in to do some damage control and met the love of his life.
Lori’s friend was going to be fired at the restaurant, Fieri was talking to the friend when he saw her who gave him a mean look at the time.
He was firing her friend and told her to come back after a few weeks, Lori didn’t take any of it and immediately came to her friend’s defense. She said, 'You can't make us leave,' and I was like, 'You don't have to.'," he said.
Although Lori wasn’t from Long Beach but was driving through the area at the time. She wanted to move to San Diego from Rhode Island but Guy said: "She never made it to San Diego”. After they met they got to talking and the planets aligned, soon they were in a relationship and fell deeply in love with one another. Then things escalated quickly in their marriage and they got married.
You May Be Interested: American Chef Andrew Zimmern Is Happily Married-Details On His Wife And Son
Know The Details Of Their Marriage And Children
The couple got married in 1995 and their marriage spans more than 23 years-still going strong. They are blessed with two children, both of them sons.
Their eldest son was born on 17th August 1996 and Ryder was born on 31st December 2005. Hunter is 22 years old and Ryder 13 years old as of January 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Although the spotlight rarely leaves Fieri alone he revealed very little information regarding his marriage and past relationships.
Quick Facts: Guy Fieri
- Guy Fieri was born Guy Ramsay Fieri on January 22, 1968, in Columbus, Ohio, the U.S to mother Penelope Ferry and Jim Ferry.
- He co-owns three restaurants in California, and his restaurant names are licensed in New York City and Las Vegas, Nevada. He came into fame after getting his own show on the Food Network.
- In the mid-2010s he was made the “face of the network” and the tabloids reported him as a fresh face on the scene who brought a new style of cooking shows.
- A survey found that his show attracted more male viewers than any other show on the network.
- His career began in grade school by selling Pretzels and got a Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management in 1990.