Larry King Is Divorcing His Seventh Wife Shawn After Nearly 22 Years Of Marriage
American Television Host Larry King’s Relationship Status Is Quite Complicated!
- Larry King has filed for divorce from seventh wife, Shawn Southwick King.
- The news of their divorce comes after being married for 22 years.
- Larry and Shawn tied the knot back on 5th September 1997 and has two children together.
- Larry filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday.
- Larry mentioned irreconcilable difference as the reason behind their divorce.
- Larry listed “6th June 2019” as the date of separation.
- Larry’s married life with Shawn was always a rocky one with numerous rough patches.
- The pair had also filed for divorce in 2010.
Larry King, who is currently busy hosting Larry King Now and Politicking with Larry King, has filed for divorce from Shawn Southwick King. Shawn is his seventh wife. Their divorce news comes after being married for 22 years.
Larry’s lawyer has confirmed the news of their divorce. The couple tied the knot back on 5th September 1997 and has two children together; sons; twenty years old Chance and nineteen years old Cannon.
As per the court documents, The Blast was the first one to address their divorce news. They revealed that Larry filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday. He mentioned irreconcilable difference as the reason behind their divorce. He also listed “6th June 2019” as the date of separation.
Larry’s married life with Shawn was always a rocky one with numerous rough patches. Back in 2016, PEOPLE reported that the television and radio host was worried about his wife’s yearlong affair.
An insider reported that Shawn also told her alleged lover that her marriage with Larry has already ended. But later, Larry and Shawn denied those rumors of cheating in an interview with Home & Family.
Well, this is not the first time Larry had filed for separation, as back in 2010, he filed for divorce after his wife had an affair with one of their sons’ baseball coaches, Hector Penate. Later, Shawn admitted on having an affair, but they chose to stay together.
Before being married to Shawn, Larry has been married seven times to six other women while Shawn was married only once before.