It has not even been a couple of months since NBA star Blake Griffin's break-up with his fiancee Brynn Cameron, and the romance speculations between Kendall Jenner and Griffin have taken over the media! sparked. Griffin and Cameron separated in July.
After Jenner and Griffin were spotted together several times, many outlets started writing about their romance. However, Jenner is said to have been dating A$AP Rocky for quite some time now. So, is Kendall Jenner dating both A$AP Rocky and Blake Griffin at the same time?
Are Kendall Jenner and Blake Griffin Dating?
Page Six has confirmed that the supermodel Kendall Jenner and NBA player Blake Griffin are dating. According to the source, Jenner and Griffin were spotted together on the beach at Soho House in Malibu recently.
Kendall Jenner hiding under a hoodie leaving Avenue Nightclub with Blake Griffin
An onlooker told the source:
They spent all day together on the beach and at Soho House’s Little Beach House. It definitely looked like a date or the early stages of a romance. They were laughing and having a good time.
The onlooker added,
She is definitely interested in him, and they’ve been having a good time. But it is very early days.
Also read: Kylie and Kendall Jenner Again Accused of Cultural Appropriation
Another site ET reports the twenty-one years old supermodel and twenty-eight-year-old NBA star are in the early stage of dating and they seem to be inseparable.
People also reported on the issue. The source writes Kendall Jenner, and Blake Griffin went on a double date with the model's friend Hailey Baldwin and her boyfriend athlete Chandler Parsons.
The couples reportedly grabbed dinner at Craig's in West Hollywood. And, a few weeks ago, Kendall and Blake were seen leaving Avenue Nightclub in Hollywood together in the same car.
Kendall Jenner with Asap Rocky
Source: The Sun
People claims sources close to the model told them that Kendall is not looking for commitment. The source said, '' Kendall is keeping her options open.''
''She's still dating Asap Rocky as well, but she and Blake are hanging out, and there's potential there'', the source added, according to People.
Kendall Jenner's Relationship History, All The Guys Kendall Has Dated So Far
According to complex.com, Kendall Jenner's first ever boyfriend was Julian Brooks. Jenner and Brooks dated during their high school in 2012. The couple broke up after Brooks cheated on Jenner in 2013. Jenner then moved on soon enough and started dating Young Jinsu in October of 2013.
Kendall Jenner and Julian Brooks
Kendall Jenner was also a relationship with One Directioner, Harry Styles in 2013. Their relationship lasted only for three months. Jenner dated Jordan Clarkson in 2016. Their relationship lasted for about a year.
Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner
Also read: Donald Trump And Justin Bieber's Race To Win Dumbest Tweet Award. 10 Dumb Tweets By Celebrities
Kendall was also romantically linked to Justin Bieber in late 2014 and into 2015 after they were snapped in several pictures where they appeared cozy. Interestingly enough, Justin Beiber was also apparently dating Kendall Jenner's half-sister Kourtney Kardashian.
In addition, Jenner was also rumored to dating Drake, Orlando Bloom, D'Angelo Russell and Chris Brown among other celebrities.
Kendall Jenner Quick Facts
- Jenner's birth name is Kendall Nicole Jenner.
- Kendall Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- She is the daughter of Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner.
- Kendall Jenner has one younger sister, Kylie, and eight half-siblings.
- Her birth sign is Scorpio.
- Her height is 5' 10½" (1.79 m).
- Kendall started her career as a model at the age of 14.
- She was a cheerleader during her high school.
- Jenner was ranked 10 in TV Guide's Hottest Young Stars in 2010.
Blake Griffin Quick Facts
- Griffin's birth name is Blake Austin Griffin.
- He was born on March 16, 1989, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- He is the son of Tommy Griffin and Gail Griffin.
- He has an older brother, Taylor Griffin.
- Griffin's birth name is Pisces.
- His height is 6' 8½" (2.04 m).
- Blake Griffin studied at Oklahoma Christian School.
- He achieved the league's Rookie of the Year Award in 2011.
- He was also selected 1st overall in the 2009 NBA Draft.