Keesha Sharp's Married Life With Husband Bradford Sharp and Children-Details Here!
American actress turned director Keesha Sharp is a regular headline maker-because of her career mostly. She's renowned for her portrayal as Monica Charles Brooks in the UPN/The CW comedy series, Girlfriends.
Not only her onscreen life, but her personal life is also a stunner. She married her husband Bradford Sharp back in 1997 and bore a son together. Their marriage is one ideal Hollywood relationship.
Keesha Sharp- Her Blissful Married Life With Bradford Sharp
The 44-year-old actress Keesha Sharp tied the knot with Bradford in the year 1997. Bradford is a singer, songwriter and also an actor.
The couple shares the same interest in the entertainment world which could be why they have a perfect understanding and amazing family life.
Keesha and her husband Bradford with Solomon, Source: The Sun
Their life off-camera is kinda sweet.
Keesha is active on social sites. She shares many pictures on her Instagram. The incredible chemistry in their portraits speaks all about their amazing love life, take a look:
Keesha shared a Twitter post back on 19 January 2017 asking the fans how would they feel if they lose their engagement ring. Well, her words spoke her feeling for the family and married life.
How many of you married folks out there would be devastated to lose your ring? ?? #lethalWeapon
— Keesha Sharp (@keeshasharp) January 19, 2017
The Never Die Alone actress is living a wonderful life with her husband and son. There are no rumors of any extra-marital affairs or divorce as of yet.
Keesha and Bradford's Adorable Son
Keesha and her husband have been together for 23 years now. Their blissful family became a complete one with the arrival of their son, Solomon.
Solomon is a grown up now. The 11-year-old boy makes repeated appearances with his parents in many events. He looks pleased with his parents on the following Instagram post:
This is what they call a happy family, and who knew it was possible to get one in Hollywood as well?
Quick Facts On Keesha Sharp
- She was born on 9 June 1973 in Rochester, New York.
- Completed her graduation from The Boston Conservatory.
- Some of her initial performances at the theatre include Abyssinia, Aida, Jitney, The Producers, Big Street, and Suburb.
- Played the guest role in Third Watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Game, and Cold Case.
- Shared the screen with Tracee Ellis Ross, Golden Brooks, and Persia White in American sitcom Girlfriends.
- Won NACCP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series nomination.
Quick Facts On Bradford Sharp
- Best known for his role in An American in China back in 2008.
- Also appeared in The 636 in 2014 and Blind Ambition in 2008.
- He was previously a member of the Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
- In July 2018, he released a song ‘The Anniversary Song’ in celebration of his 21stwedding anniversary to Keesha.