How Is Actor Jon Bernthal's Married Life With Wife Of Eight Years Erin Angle? � � � � � ��
With such rising career in acting is Jon Bernthal living happily with wife Angle? How is their relationship going on? Do they share any children? We have all the details here.
Actor Jon Bernthal's Married Life With Wife Of Eight Years Erin Angle
The American actor Jon Bernthal married the trauma nurse Erin Angle on September 25, 2010, in Potomac, Maryland. Although. As per the sources, the couple met for the first time at a welcome-home party, in the year 2002. He quickly was smitten by her beauty. After some countship, they eventually started dating. The couple dated for many years before exchanging vows.
The couple, however, broke up after a few years of their love affair. But the actor had still hope of reconciliation and eventually they rekindle.
Bernthal and Angle were married by Alma Becker who is the acting teacher of the former. Furthermore, Erin is the niece of the professional wrestler Kurt Angle.
View this post on Instagram
The couple is blessed with two children; sons Henry Bernthal, Billy Bernthal (born August 2011, February 2013) and a daughter Adeline Bernthal (February 2015).
Jon Bernthal is also very active on social media and often shares the pictures of his children and dog "Boss". Taking about his social media he has only Instagram and Twitter account where he has 610k followers Twitter account and over 2 million followers Instagram account as of 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Currently, Jon Bernthal is living happily with his lovely wife and children in Venice, California.
Jon Bernthal's Upcoming Projects
The year 2018 looks great for Jon Bernthal. He will be starring in the movie "The Peanut Butter Falcon" and drama "Viena and the Fantomes" which are expected to be released in 2019. He will also be starring in the movie "Stingray" which is expected to begin filming in December 2018.
Moreover, Jon will return on set for the new season of Web Television series "The Punisher" as Frank Castle which was announced on December 12, 2017.
He will also be starring as magnate Lee Iacocca in a supporting role for James Mangold's upcoming action biographical drama Ford V Ferrari.
The actor also will shine in two upcoming movies Ford v Ferrari and The Many Saints of Network.
Jon Bernthal: Age, Height, And Other Facts
- Jon Bernthal's biggest vice is that he drinks too much coffee.
- Jon made his first appearance in the movie "Mary/Mary" as Manny in 2002.
- Some of Jon's favorite movies are True Romance(1993), Goodfellas(1990), A Prophet(2010), The Silence Of The Lambs(1991).
- Till now Jon's nose has been broken 13 times.
- While Jons was studying in the Moscow Art Theatre School in Moscow, Russia he used to play in professional baseball in the European Professional Baseball Federation.
- He gained international fame following his performance in the movies like Fury, The Wolf Wall Street sharing a screen with A-listers like Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, and Jonah Hill.
- Age: As of 2019, Jon's age is 42-years.
- Height: He stands at 1.8m (5ft 9 inch).