Fergie Has Finally Called It Quits. She Has Filed For Divorce From Her Estranged Husband Josh Duhamel Almost Two Years After Announcing Their Separation.
- Fergie has filed for divorce from her husband, Josh Duhamel.
- The pair filed for divorce almost two years after announcing their separation.
- Fergie and Josh announced their separation after being married for eight years, releasing a joint statement in September 2017.
- Fergie and Josh, who started dating in 2004, got engaged in 2007.
- The pair tied the knot in early 2009.
- The couple shares five years old son, Axl Jack Duhamel, born in 2013.
American rapper, singer-songwriter, and actress Fergie Duhamel has filed for divorce from Josh Duhamel almost two years after the pair announced their separation.
According to The Blast, the 44 years old singer divorced in Pasadena count on Friday. However, both Fergie and Josh have not spoken anything on the topic.
CAPTION: Fergie and Josh Duhamel with their son SOURCE: PEOPLE
Fergie and Josh announced their separation after being married for eight years, releasing a joint statement in September 2017.
The couple, in the joint statement, revealed that they wanted to keep their separation a private matter before sharing it with the public just to give their family the best opportunity to adjust.
The pair added:
We are and will always be united in our support of each other and our family.
Following the separation, Fergie opened up about balancing her career and motherhood back in January 2018. She claimed that she was not planning on having more children.
On the other side, Josh expressed his desire to have more children during an interview on Armchair Expert podcast with Dax Shepard back in December 2018.
Fergie and Josh, who started dating in 2004, got engaged in 2007. Two years later, the pair tied the knot in early 2009 — the couple shares five years old son, Axl Jack Duhamel, born in 2013.
To know about celebrities news, keep visiting ArticleBio.com!!!