Entertainment Tonight Host Mary Hart's Married Life With Second Husband Burt Sugarman-Children and Affairs
American television personality Mary Hart is not a new name for the fans of Entertainment Tonight as she was one of the long-running hosts. Mary hosted the show from 1982 to 2011. Mary Hart scored massive popularity and many curious fans who want to learn more about her personal life.
She was previously married to Terry Hart, and currently, she is married to Burt Sugarman. Mary Hart and Burt Sugarman are happily married since 1989. Let's dig into Hart and Sugarman's married life.
Entertainment Tonight's Former Host Mary Hart's Married Life With Second Husband Burt Sugarman
Sixty-six-year-old television personality Mary Hart and her producer husband Burt Sugarman have been happily married for over 28 years. The couple exchanged their vows in a wedding ceremony held in a private event aboard a yacht back in 1989.
Mary Hart with Husband Burt Sugarman outside Craig's Restaurant
In the course of their blissful married life, the couple has brought up a son, Alec "AJ" Sugarman, together.
Mary Hart and her seventy-eight-year-old producer husband frequently buy and sell different properties. Well, it is a good use of time when you've retired and your children are all grown up. Also, we're sure they make enough money flipping houses! Win-win for all!
Mary Hart and Burt Sugarman's condominium at Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. Live
The couple has recently listed their condominium at the Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. Live for sale. They listed the three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom residence at $7.9 million.
Mary Hart and Burt Sugarman reside in the Trousdale Estates neighborhood of Beverly Hills, California at present.
Mary Hart's Relationship History
Before Burt Sugarman, Mary was married to Terry Hart. Mary married her first husband back in 1972. Their relationship lasted for about six years until they divorced in 1979.
Hart was in several relationships before her first marriage. Mary's first ever boyfriend was Lee Majors whom she dated in 1983. She then dated Dean Butler the same year.
Mary Hart at a red carpet event
After Dean Butler, Hart was in a relationship with Sylvester Stallone, it was around in 1985. A year later, Mary dated Mohamed Khashoggi. In addition, she was also in a relationship with Henry Bushkin and Bruce Boxleitner in 1987.
Burt Sugarman's Relationship History
Not only Mary Hart but Burt Sugarman was also previously married. He was married twice before marrying Mary. Sugarman married his first wife Pauline Schur in 1957, they divorced in 1961.
Burt Sugarman and Ann-Margret
After Schur, Sugarman married Carol Wayne, in 1975. They got divorced five years into their married life, in1980. Sugarman was engaged to actress Ann-Margret in 1962 but their engagement didn't lead to marriage as they called it quits before they could walk down the aisles.
Mary Hart Quick Facts
- Mary Hart was born Mary Johanna Harum.
- Her birthday is on November 8, 1950.
- Her birthplace is Madison, South Dakota, U.S.
- Hart can speak Danish and Swedish including English.
- She attended Augustana Academy and Augustana College.
- She was a semi-finalist in the Miss America pageant in 1971.
- She began her television career at KMTV in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Mary Hart was Miss South Dakota in 1970.
Burt Sugarman Quick Facts
- Burt Sugarman was born Burton Roy Sugarman.
- He celebrates his birthday on January 4, 1939.
- He was born in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Sugarman produced motion pictures Kiss Me Goodbye, Extremities and Children of a Lesser God.
- He served as the executive producer of the film Crimes of the Heart in 1986 and television series The Newlywed Game 1988.