David Tennant Is Expecting His FIFTH Child With Wife Georgia Moffett
David Tennant Announced He Is Expecting His Fifth Child With Georgia Moffett.
- David Tennant is expecting his fifth child with wife Georgia.
- On Thursday, Tennant revealed the news while recording The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- James Corden brought up the news on the show.
- Tennant admitted that their growing family had become a concern to their eldest son, who is now giving them lectures on birth control.
- Tennant and wife Georgia got married in 2011.
Scottish actor and voice actor David Tennant and wife Georgia Moffett are now expecting a fifth child, and their family is set to become a family of seven. On Thursday, Tennant revealed the news while recording The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Corden brought up the news on the show explaining that David is already the father of four children. He furthermore confirmed that Tennant and his wife are expecting fifth child together. Tennant admitted that their growing family has become a concern to their eldest son, who is now giving them lectures on birth control.
I know! Five is a lot. What's really weird about it is we're now getting lectures on birth control from our 17-year-old son. And that's definitely meant to be the other way around.
The pair is already parents to seventeen years old Ty, eight years old Olive, six years old Wilfred, and four years old Doris.
Tennant, who is widely known for appearing on Doctor Who, Jessica Jones, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and wife Georgia got married in 2011. In the same year of their marriage, Tennant adopted Georgia’s son Ty. Adopting his wife’s son Tyler has made him become a double dad.
James Corden, who shares three children with wife Juia Carey, asked Tennant how he manages to keep up with the children’s birthday, he claims that he has always seemed to be planning for someone’s special.