Christine Lahti's Married Life With Thomas Schlamme- Children and Dating History. Are They Happy Together?
Christine Lahti regularly makes headlines- while it's her work at times, she also comes in the limelight due to her private life. The actress/ filmmaker is best known for her work in movies like Housekeeping and Leaving Normal.
The Golden Globe Award winner has a fascinating married life like her career. She married Thomas Schlamme back in 1983 and had three children with him. We have the complete details here.
Christine Lahti-Her Blissful Married Life with Thomas Schlamme
The 67-year-old American actress tied the knot to director and producer Thomas Schlamme back on 4 September 1983. The couple is blessed with three adorable kids, two sons; Wilson Lahti Schlamme and Joseph Schlamme, and a daughter, Emma Schlamme.
They are all grown-ups now.
Christine and her husband Thomas at an event, Source: Alchetron
The Academy Award-winning actress is living a wonderful married life since past three decades.
Sources say that the glamorous diva is currently residing in Los Angeles with her family. The duo is reportedly be planning for something very exciting after so many years of perfect married life.
According to the sources,
They might renew their wedding vows if the time favors,” revealed the gossip monger.
Both the husband and wife are free at the moment and they are thinking of walking down the aisle for the second time. But I am not sure about this news as nothing has been confirmed yet.
The Fear Inside actress most probably met the love of her life in the course of her reel life itself. They have not revealed much information about their first encounter, but we can make guesses, can't we?
The Primetime Emmy Award-winning actress is head over heels in love with her handsome husband. It's very important to mark that the couple has never made headlines with any kind of fights or divorce rumors. That is one sign of their happy married life.
Quick Facts about Christine Lahti
- Born on 4 April 1950 in Birmingham, Michigan to the family of Elizabeth Margaret and Paul Theodore Lahti.
- Has three sisters Carol, Catherine, and Linda including two brothers, Paul Jr. and James Lahti.
- Enrolled at Florida State University.
- Completed her bachelor's degree in Drama from the University of Michigan.
- Achieved nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Swing Shift back in 1984.
- Grabbed Academy Award in the category of Best Live Action Short Film for Lieberman in Love which was her directorial debut.
- Best known for her portrayal in Justice for All, Housekeeping, Running on Empty and Leaving Normal.
- Recently played the role of Beth Larsen in movie Operator in 2016 with Martin Starr, Mae Whitman, and Nat Faxon.
Quick Facts about Thomas Schlamme
- Born on 22 May 1950 in Houston, Texas and moved to New York City in 1973.
- Became the founder of Schlamme Productions in 1980.
- Worked in an advertising campaign for the first time in Buzz Potamkin in 1981.
- Directed many shows including Ally McBeal, Boston Public, Friends, and ER.
- His work as an executive producer on the American crime drama TV series, Snowfall on July 20 17 was praised by many.