Articlebio

Bryan Singer Still Working Despite Several Sexual Allegations!!

News by Bean Published on 25 Jan,2019 Updated on 25 Jan,2019

Bryan Singer Will Be Still Directing Red Sonja Even Though He Is Suspect Under Several Sexual Misconduct Allegations

  • Bryan Singer will be directing Red Sonja.  
  • The Atlantic exposed his physical misconduct towards the underage boys.
  • The producer of movie stood up for Singer. Producer Avi Lerner is also accused of the harassment cases.
  • He was fired in the middle of the direction of Bohemian Rhapsody for his accusations.
  • Singer's accusations are not new. He was filed in 1997 for sexual misconducts.
  • Red Sonja's filming shall begin in Next Spring.   

Bryan Singer is still directing Millennium Films movie Red Sonja reboot who was accused of sexually abusing numerous underage boys. He was exposed by the Atlantic earlier this week.

Bryan Singer denied those sexual allegations in a statement on Wednesday 23 January 2019. He rejected by saying:

It’s sad that The Atlantic would stoop to this low standard of journalistic integrity. And it is no surprise that, with ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ being an award-winning hit, this homophobic smear piece has been conveniently timed to take advantage of its success.

The producer of the movie Avi Lerner who stood up for Bryan said to the Hollywood Report:

I continue to be in development for Red Sonja and Bryan Singer continues to be attached. I know the difference between agenda driven fake news and reality, and I am very comfortable with this decision. In America, people are innocent until proven otherwise.

As of Lerner, he was also accused of sexual harassment accusations in 2017 which he denied vehemently.   

Golden Globe-winning movie Bohemian Rhapsody was half-directed by Bryan Singer where Rami Malek,  Meneka DasBen HardyTom HollanderJoseph Mazzello and others were presented as cast members. Actually, he was fired during the end of production of the film due to his unexplained disappearance from the set. 

Since then, the Atlantic and public eye have increasingly following Singer since his disappearance. The case has been reinvigorated against the director.

He has been accused of this sex allegation by four men. They still were underage and the youngest one was at the age of 13 at that time. 

CAPTION: Bryan Singer Still Working Despite Several Sexual Allegations!! SOURCE: Deadline

The new sexual allegations filed on him are not new. He has been included in all the sexual allegations and misconducts lawsuits since early 1997 on the set of Apt Pupil. 

Well, the filming is going to start next spring in Bulgaria. He is said to be paid about $10 million for his directing skills.

Related