A Canadian-born internet celebrity and comedian King Bach rose to fame in 2013 after he began sharing his funny and impersonated videos on now-defunct app Vine. He became the most followed celebrity in the Vine with 16.9 million followers in March 2015. He also has a Youtube channel and as of August 2018, it has 1.9 million subscribers.
Similarly, Bach made his appearance in numerous movies and TV series. How much net worth has he acc u mulated so far? We have all the details here including his career timeline.
King Bach’s Net Worth And Income Sources
Canadian comedian and internet celebrity King Bach’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million in 2018. He is one of the rising stars in the industry who rose to fame from former video-sharing app Vine in 2013.
He was popular in Vine and his videos reached to a large audience. He then collaborated with numerous brands uploading a variety of sponsored clips. At one point, he charged $1000 for every 100,000 followers for his each sponsored contents.
He now uploads his funny skit videos on his YouTube channel BachelorsPadTV. He also appears in television series and films. In 2014, he portrayed the role of T.J. in the series The Mindy Project and he received $580,000 for just five episodes of the series.
In the same year, he started appearing as a recurring cast in the adult comedy series Black Jesus. He has appeared in 21 episodes as of now and has earned $224K per episode.
In 2015, he made a cameo appearance in the drama film We Are Your Friends which collected $11.1 million at the Box Office. In 2016, his next film Fifty Shades of Black came out which made $22 million at the Box Office.
The same year, he appeared in a horror comedy film Meet the Blacks which also did impressive business at the Box Office with earning $9.1 million.
In 2018, he lent his voice for Madden 19 video game and he charged a fine amount for his voiceover works.
King Bach currently lives in the lavish apartment with fellow internet celebrities Amanda Cerny and Juanpa Zurita. They often collaborate with one another for the videos.
King Bach’s Career Timeline
The former Vine star and current comedy actor King Bach became a famous celebrity at the young age. He earned 16.9 million followers and over six billion loops on his Vine. In March 2015, he became the most-followed person on Vine.
But, he was interested in filmmaking when he was in teenage days. He did a few short and indie movie projects on which he acted, produce and wrote a screenplay.
After gaining acting and comedy skills through social media, he moved to television and film industry. He made his small screen debut in a TV series House of Lies in 2012. He later appeared in the series The Mindy Project from 2014-15.
Bach made a debut in a big screen in a drama film We are Your Friends (2015). He made a cameo in a film which featured Zac Efron, Emily Ratajkowski and Wes Bentley in a lead role.
He is now filming his new movie Rim of the World which is set to be released in 2019.
King Bach: Quick Facts
- Andrew B. Bachelor better known by his online name King Back was born on 26 June 1988, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- He was born to Jamaican parents Ingrid Mourice and Byron Bachelor.
- He has a sibling sister named Christina.
- He and his parents moved to Florida when he was 2.
- Bach attended Coral Springs Charter School.
- He enrolled at Flordia State University to earn Bachelor degree.
- He was the member of Phi Beta Sigma fraternity during he was the University.
- Bach dropped out from New York Film Academy and moved to Los Angeles.
- He then studied improvisational theatre at The Groundlings.
- He rose to fame through former app Vine.
- He is a good friend of Amanda Cerny, Lele Pons, Logan Paul and Juanpa Zurita.
- He stands at the height of 1.73 meters.
- In 2016, he appeared in a comedy film Fifty Shades of Black- a parody film of the erotic drama film Fifty Shades of Grey (2015).
- Bach also played in the Sidemen football charity match.