Famous for playing Andy Bernard in The Office and Stuart Price in The Hangover trilogy, Ed Helms has made a name for himself as a popular actor and comedian. His professional career is most certainly successful which has helped him acc u mulate an impressive amount of wealth.
Let's have an overview of the net worth of this talented personality, including the details of his career achievements and awards.
How Much Is Ed Helms' Net Worth? How Much Salary Did He Make From The Office?
Ed Helms has an estimated net worth of $25 million. His source of income includes his salary and earnings from his career as an actor and comedian.
The Hangover grossed over $467.5 million worldwide in 2009. This was followed by The Hangover Part II which made over $569 million worldwide. Likewise in 2013, The Hangover Part III made box office collections of $362 million worldwide.
Helms reportedly made $5 million from his popular movie The Hangover Part II. It can be imagined he collected close to $15 million from The Hangover Trilogy.
CAPTION: Helms best known for playing Andy Bernard in The Office is worth $24 million as of 2021 SOURCE: [email protected]
On the smaller screens, the actor is well renowned for playing the role of Andy Bernard in The Office (John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Rainn Wilson, and Steve Carell) (2006-2013). His salary was reported to be $100,000 per episode.
In addition, he is also a board member at RepresentUs which is a non-profit organization that seeks to pa s s anti-corruption laws in the United States
Talking about his properties, Helms owns a house in Los Angeles reportedly worth around $1.5 million. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an area of 1,576 square feet.
Video source: Wired
Career And Achievements
Ed started his comedy and acting career as a writer and performer with New York City sketch comedy bands. He worked as a trainee film editor at a post-production facility in New York City called Crew Cuts.
Talking of his first appearance on the big screens, Ed made his film debut in the 2004 film Blackbailed: The Bobby Dukes Story where he played the role of Bunker McLaughlin.
In 2005, he began working as a correspondent on The Daily Show, leaving the show merely a year later in 2006. For the next 7 years from 2006 to 2013, he played the lead character, Andy Bernard, in the TV series The Office.
Moreover, Helms starred in the 2011 film Cedar Rapids. Furthermore, he co-starred in the blockbuster The Hangover film trilogy as Stuart Price.
For his impressive work, Ed won the “Teen Choice Award- Choice Movie: Hissy Fit” for his performance in The Hangover Part II in 2011. As for his voice-over endeavor, Helms voiced the character Benjamin Krupp / Captain Underpants in CaptainUnderpants: The First Epic Movie (2for017).
CAPTION: Helms promoting his upcoming series titled True Story which is a series that recreates real people’s real stories. He will co-host the show alongside Randall Park in 2021. SOURCE: Insta[email protected]
In 2019, he produced a comedy movie Corporate Animals, and also appeared in films like Coffee & Kareem (2020), and Together Together (2021). Taking about his TV appearances, in recent years, he appeared in Aunty Donna's Big Ol' House of Fun (2020) where he was an executive producer as well, and in Rutherford Falls (2021) as Nathan Rutherford.
Quick Facts: Age, Height, And Family
- Born on 24th January 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia, he is at the age of 47.
- His birth sign is Aquarius.
- His parents are John Helms and Pamela Parks.
- The Office star has a brother named Chris Helms.
- He initially gained recognition on The Daily Show before going on to play the character, Andy Bernard, on the NBC series The Office.
- His most notable film credits include Cedar Rapids, the Hangover trilogy, and Vacation.
- Studied sketch comedy with the Upright Citizen's Brigade.
- Made his film debut in Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story (2004) playing the role of Bunker McLaughlin.
- The 47-year-old played the recurring character James Carr in several episodes of the comedy series Arrested Development.
- He voiced in the 2012 animated film The Lorax.
- He featured alongside Zach Galifianakis playing the role of Stu in The Hangover films.
- The actor stands tall at the height of 1.82 m or 5 feet 9 inches.
- Helms is married and is also a father of one, however, he is extremely private and has not revealed anything about his wife and child.