V.I.C.I From Small Wonder, Tiffany Brissette's Romantic Life Details-Single, Married or Dating?
Tiffany Brissette, working as a registered nurse at present is best known as an American former child artist. Besides her fascinating career, her personal life is something that has people curious for many years.
Fans want to know what their favorite child actress grew up to become and whether or not she is married.
Is Tiffany Brissette Single? Or Dating Someone?
While some celebrities put all their personal life details out in the open for public, some are rather coy about it. Or, just chose a more somber career.
Tiffany, a popular former American child artist gained worldwide recognition for playing the role of the 10-year-old robotic human girl V.I.C.I in Small Wonder. Yes! she remained active in her professional career till 1991 playing the role of Annie Ricker in Parker Lewis Can't Lose.
Tiffany Brissette, Source: Dainik Bhaskar
Tiffany Brissette is no more into acting and has dedicated herself as a registered nurse in Boulder, Colorado. Since she has kept away from the limelight there's not much information about her romantic life. We can just say that she's still an unmarried woman but the actual story beyond her reel life is still in shade.
Tiffany, 42, is not active in social media and that makes it only harder to determine anything about her romantic life.
Quick Facts about Tiffany Brissette
- Born on 26 December 1974 in Paradise, California.
- Is an American former child artist.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in psychology from Westmont college.
- First performed in Heart Like a Wheel in 1983 with Bonnie Bedelia and Beau Bridges.
- Also played some supporting roles before landing the major role as V.I.C.I. the Robot in American sitcom Small Wonder.
- Shared the screen with Emily Schulman, Jerry Supiran, Marla Pennington, and Dick Christie in Small Wonder.
- Gave her voice in the animated video Why Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect.
- Also played in Marco Polo, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure, and Equal Justice.
- Won five Young Artist Award nominations for her outstanding performance in Small Wonder.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $1 million.