“A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!' The Lost star Titus Welliver said on the wedding day with his fifth wife Jose Stemkens; a fashion consultant, and former model. It seemed like the actor has finally found the one.
The Good Wife actor Titus Welliver, 59, has been married since 2014. So, it's not his marriage that is the news, it is how the couple is getting along. There are rumors that the Pair is not getting along-is it true? Is their married breaking apart? details here.
Titus Welliver On His Marriage To Fifth Wife Jose Stemkens
Lost star Welliver, and model Jose Stemkens tied the knot on Friday, April 12, 2014, at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
The beautiful bride wore an elegant white dress by Herve Leger for the wedding ceremony a The Exotic Green Garden-the venue was decorated by Tiana Scharf, and Trash Honey played for the guests.
CAPTION: Welliver and Stemkens tied the knot on April 12, 2014, at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif. SOURCE: People
The news is that Welliver has made quite a shocking discovery since his marriage.
Titus Welliver is happier than ever! He gushes about his marriage as well as his wife on Twitter where he captions their photos “lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening”.We're sure it was!
Welliver who married Jose Stemkens in a ceremony that was attended by his children from previous relationships seemed to have finally found his ultimate love.
Also See, 46 Years American Actor Marlon Wayans' Dating Anyone After Ex-Wife Angelica Zachary; What About His Family and Children?
Are They Getting Divorce?
It has been few years since the couple started their married life and if we belive the sources, they are not getting along and is thinking of separating.
Though both Welliver and Stemkens have not commented on the rumors, they are most likely to separte soon.
Putting all the speculations to the rest, Titus filed for divorce in the early 2019. As per the filed doc u ments, he filed for divorce on April 10, 2014 on Tuesday in Los Angeles.
Titus Welliver’s Past Marriages: Wife And Children
Welliver has been married for more than once, five times to be exact. Welliver's first wife was actress Joanna Heimbold, they got married in 1998.
The former couple, unfortunately, separated and went their ways after staying married for 6 years. They kept the reason for their divorce away from the media.
A year after his first divorce, Titus Welliver tied the knot for the second time, he exchanged vows with Hollywood talent agent Dani Sexton. That relationship also did not last long. Then he was married to Joanna Heimbold; an actress.
CAPTION: Welliver with his two sons; Quinn Welliver and Eamonn Lorcan Charles Welliver from his first marriage with Joanna Heimbold and a daughter named Cora McBride Walling Welliver with Elizabeth W. Alexander and former wife Stemkens attending an event together SOURCE: Zim Bio
He tied the knot with Elizabeth W. Alexander in 2005. Unfortunately, she died in 2012 beacuse of breast cancer.
'She came back and was doing well, and then she wasn’t,' he told in an interview after her untimely death. 'She was 52-years-old and the love of my life.'
Two years into the death of Alexander, Welliver found love in the arms of the beautiful Jose Stemkens, but that relationship also ended in 2019.
He is a father of three children-two sons; Quinn Welliver and Eamonn Lorcan Charles Welliver from his first marriage with Joanna Heimbold and a daughter named Cora McBride Walling Welliver from his relationship with Elizabeth W. Alexander.
Related, French Actor Vincent Ca s sel And Wife Tina Kunakey Welcomes Baby Daughter Less Than A Year After Wedding
- Titus Welliver was born on March 12, 1961, which makes him 56 years old now.
- He was born in New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- He was born to Norma Cripps and Neil Welliver.
- Titus Welliver had three siblings, but over time each of them died.
- His older brother died of muscular dystrophy and younger sister died as an infant. Also, his younger brother was killed in Thailand along with their stepmother.
- Titis Welliver has narrated several audiobooks like Robert B. Parker's series of American western novels, 'Appaloosa', 'Brimstone', 'Blue-Eyed Devil' and 'Ironhorse' and much more.
- He stands at the height of 5ft 9 inch (1.82 m).
- As of 2019, Welliver is aged 57 years.
- He is one of the veteran actors in the entertainment industry who gained ripe following his role in the hit TV series Bosch along with Jamie Hector, Amy Aquino, Madison Lintz, Sarah Clarke, and more.
- His wife Jose is originally from Europe who has worked as a model for many well-known European companies.