Titus Welliver's Relationship With His Third Wife Jose Stemkens, Is Their Marriage Breaking Apart? Details About Welliver's Divorces An Current Marriage!
“A most glorious and magical day! We are blessed!' The Lost star Titus Welliver seemed to have finally found his way to the altar, and found a great caption for his wedding photo!
The Good Wife actor Titus Welliver, 57, has been married since 2014. So, it's not his marriage that is the news, it is how the couple is getting along. Welliver married his girlfriend Jose Stemkens, a fashion consultant, and former model.
Titus Welliver On His Marriage To Third Wife Jose Stemkens
Lost star Welliver, and model Jose Stemkens tied the knot on Friday, April 12, 2014, at Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas, Calif.
The beautiful bride wore an elegant white dress by Herve Leger for the wedding ceremony a The Exotic Green Garden-the venue was decorated by Tiana Scharf, and Trash Honey played for the guests.
The news is that Welliver has made quite a shocking discovery since his marriage.
The Wedding day picture of Titus Welliver and Jose Stemkens
Titus Welliver is happier than ever! He gushes about his marriage as well as his wife on Twitter where he captions their photos “lovely, loving, beautiful, amazing, magical evening”.We're sure it was!
Welliver who married Jose Stemkens in a ceremony that was attended by his children from previous relationships seems to have finally found his ultimate love. Jose and her husband Titus have been sharing the beautiful marital relationship from the past five-year and still seems much in love. But they yet to have any child. The couple currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
But, he has had two failed marriages in the past, which begs a question, '' will the third one last?'' Well, if it goes as well it has in the past 2/3 years, Titus Welliver's third marriage will surely last!
Titus Welliver’s Past Marriages: Why Didn't They Work Out?
Welliver has been married for more than once, with two failed marriages in the sack, he is currently with his third wife.
Welliver's first wife was actress Joanna Heimbold, they got married in 1998. The former couple, unfortunately, separated and went their ways after staying married for 6 years. They kept the reason for their divorce away from the media.
A year after his first divorce, Titus Welliver tied the knot for the second time, he exchanged vows with Elizabeth W. Alexander in 2005. Unfortunately, she died in 2012. It has been also reported that the actor's first wife is Heather Elizabeth Wielandt. The two married on August 26, 1989. But it never came out when the two got divorced.
Two years into the death of his second wife Elizabeth Alexander, Welliver found love in the arms of the beautiful Jose Stemkens. They are now happily married.
He is a father of three children-two sons; Quinn Welliver and Eamonn Lorcan Charles Welliver from his first marriage with Joanna Heimbold and a daughter named Cora McBride Walling Welliver from his relationship with Elizabeth W. Alexander.
Titus Welliver has had quite the love life! Do you think his third marriage is going to be the final one? Only time can tell.
- Titus Welliver was born on March 12, 1961, which makes him 56 years old now.
- He was born in New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- He was born to Norma Cripps and Neil Welliver.
- Titus Welliver had three siblings, but over time each of them died.
- His older brother died of muscular dystrophy and younger sister died as an infant. Also, his younger brother was killed in Thailand along with their stepmother.
- Titis Welliver has narrated several audiobooks like Robert B. Parker's series of American western novels, 'Appaloosa', 'Brimstone', 'Blue-Eyed Devil' and 'Ironhorse' and much more.
- He stands at the height of 5ft 9 inch (1.82 m).
- As of 2019, Welliver is aged 57 years.
- He is one of the veteran actors in the entertainment industry who gained ripe following his role in the hit TV series Bosch along with Jamie Hector, Amy Aquino, Madison Lintz, Sarah Clarke, and more.
- His wife Jose is originally from Europe who has worked as a model for many well-known European companies.