Reporter Abby Huntsman calls herself lucky for marrying her best friend Jeffrey Bruce Livingston-Married since 2010, Blessed With A Baby Girl!!!
"Marrying your best friend is the best decision you'll ever make in life." The co-hosts Fox & Friends Weekend Abby Huntsman is one of those lucky people.
Huntsman is married to her best friend Jeffrey Bruce Livingston since 2010, and the couple is giving us some serious relationship goals.
Abby Huntsman And Jeffrey Bruce Livingston-Married Since 2010, Blessed With A Baby Girl!!!
Huntsman and Livingston first met during their college days as they both attended the University of Pennsylvania. Livingston-son of Bruce V. Livingston and Deidre Sharp Livingston is a business analyst for the New York consulting firm called McKinsey & Company.
The pair officially became husband and wife in August 2010. The big day was held at the Washington National Cathedral.
Abby Huntsman and Jeffrey Bruce Livingston happily married since 2010
After about seven years of blissful conjugal life, Huntsman and Livingston welcomed their first child, a daughter Isabel Grace in November 2017.
The proud mother announced the arrival of the baby girl via an Instagram post on 29 November 2017 sharing a snap of newly born baby girl.
She captioned it:
"Our little angel has arrived! Never knew our hearts could be this full. We love you so much, Isabel Grace."
Huntsman and Livingston celebrated their seventh marriage anniversary in 2017. Huntsman wished her husband via Instagram with a beautiful caption.
"Marrying your best friend is the best decision you'll ever make in life. How did I get so lucky? Just the two of us (+ @golden.george) for a little while longer! Love you forever @jefflivingston8 #happyanniversary."
The pair also has a dog, George Livingston and treats him as their son. Huntsman also mentioned herself as the mother of George on her Twitter and Instagram bio.
Abby Huntsman In A Gay Marriage Ads
Abby Huntsman featured in gay marriage ads
Source: The Hill
Huntsman said at the time:
“I've been a lifelong Republican because I believe the Republican Party has always stood for equal rights for all Americans,”
“I think that it's a generational issue. And I think that over time you're going to see more and more Republicans support the freedom to marry. And I'm happy and I'm proud to be part of that movement.”
The campaign focused “right-of-center political thought leaders in the Washington, D.C. area.”
Abby Huntsman: Quick Facts
- Abby Huntsman was born on May 1, 1986, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the U.S. to Jon Huntsman and Mary Kaye Huntsman.
- She is 5' 8" (1.73 m) tall.
- She earned graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2008, with a degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE).
- She started her career at the age of 16 at a behind-the-scenes position on the TV show Good Morning America.
- Huntsman alongside her sisters Liddy Huntsman and Mary Anne Huntsman also served as a surrogate and media advisor for her father’s presidential campaign in 2012.
- She was ranked number 26 on the list of 30 Under 30 up and coming members of the media by Forbes in 2013.
- Huntsman joined Fox News in 2016.