Paige Turco And Jason O'Mara's Married Life, Children And Divorce! Is Paige Dating After Her Separation?
Paige Turco, 55, popular for her role in the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" franchise divorced her husband of 14 years Jason O'Mara in 2017.
Turco and the "Terra Nova" actor Jason O'Mara who got married in 2003 are now added to the list of yet another divorced Hollywood couple. What went wrong? We're discussing the couple's married life, children, and relationship history here.
Actress Paige Turco Jason O'Mara's Married Life And Children
"The 100" star Paige Turco married "Son of Batman" actor Jason O'Mara in 2003 in a private ceremony after dating him for nine months. The once happily married couple, however, got divorced due to some "irreconcilable differences" after living together for 14 years.
They officially announced the divorce on May 1, 2017. The duo has a then 13-year-old son named David O'Mara together. Paige requested joint legal and physical custody of their son along with spousal support from husband Jason O'Mara.
Is An Actress Single Or Dating Someone? Know About Her Current Relationship Status
The 55-year-old talented actress after finishing her most popular show The 100 was seen in other shows and movies like NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, Books of Blood and Separated at Birth.
Paige takes time out of her busy schedule to post on social media, and at times she is seen with some handsome men! She once posted THIS photo with 35-year-old co-actor Sachin Sahel on Twitter that caused many to speculate if they were dating each other.
— Paige Turco (@ItsPaigeTurco) August 22, 2017
The duo appeared hugging each other tightly in the photo, however, it turned out they were just friends.
The talented and glamorous Paige seems to be busy with her career, guess she has no time for affairs and boyfriends.
Quick Facts On Paige Turco
- Paige Turco was born on May 17, 1965, in Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.
- She is Roman Catholic.
- Paige made her movie debut from the movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze as April O'Neil in 1991.
- She named her son after her father who died when she was an infant.
- As of 2021, the actress's net worth is estimated at $5 million.
- She had a dream of becoming a classical ballerina and even took classes, but, a serious ankle injury ended her dream- "I couldn't even go to the ballet anymore. It was too painful." said the former dancer.
- Turco is a Bay Path College in Longmeadow, Massachusetts graduate and also majored in drama at the University of Connecticut.