Journalists are always looking into celebrities' private life, trying to disclose some dirt. But god forbid someone tries to look into theirs! Media personalities always remain so silent about their own lives! Let's talk about one of those personalities here.
Canadian television journalist Ali Velshi married Lori Wachs back in 2009, after years of dating. What else is there to know about this couple? Any secrets? Let's find out!
Ali Velshi: His Married Life with Lori Wachs
MSNBC Live anchor Ali Velshi and Lori Wachs, a hedge-fund manager live a blissful married life together. Ali met Lori for the first time as a guest on his show in the early 2000s.
They dated for a few years and finally got married in the year 2009 in an intimate wedding ceremony in the presence of some friends and family members.
It was, however, not the first marriage for both Ali and Lori. Ali was married when he was in his 20s. The name of his ex-wife and further details of their married life and/or kids are hard to trace.
Ali Velshi, former co-host of CNN International's World Business Today, and Lori Wachs are very busy in their professional life, they work hard in maintaining a perfect balance in their personal and professional life. And so far, they are doing great!
Ali Velshi and Lori Wachs' Kids
The couple has maintained absolute secrecy about their kids. However, it is said that Lori bears two kids from her past relationship.
Some sources even claim that Velshi has three kids in total. However, Velshi or Wachs himself haven't disclosed anything about their children as of yet.
Quick Facts About Ali Velshi
- Born on 29 October 1969 in Nairobi, Kenya.
- His father, Murad Velshi is the first Canadian of Indian origin elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario and his mother Mila grew up in South Africa.
- Is of Ismaili Muslim of Gujarati Indian descent.
- Studied at the Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.
- Enrolled at Northern Secondary School in past.
- Earned a fellowship in the United States Congress from the American Political Science Association.
- Was a Democratic Representative from Indiana.
- Initiated his career at CFTO as a General Assignment reporter.
Quick Facts about Lori Wachs
- Initiated her career in equity markets at Goldman Sachs.
- Completed her graduation from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Joined Delaware Investments in 1992 as an analyst.
- Became the president of Philadelphia-based Cross Ledge Investments.
- Was a regular face on ABC Good Morning America. ABC World News Tonight, CNBC, Fox News Channel, and Bloomberg News.