Matt Bomer's Married Life With Simon Halls- Coming Out Story and Children! Details Here
Matt Bomer, who came out as a gay back in 2012 has finally disclosed his marriage to Simon Halls. They married in an intimate ceremony back in 2011.
The 40-year-old heartthrob who rose to prominence from Guiding Light in 2001 is quite the family man. With three children; Kit, Walker, and Henry in the mix, Bomer's married life with Simon Halls sounds like a fun-filled vacation!
Simon Halls' Married Life With American Actor Matt Bomer
Besides being one of the luckiest people on the planet ( no everyone has such an amazing family), Simon has made quite a name in Hollywood. He is a successful publicist and also a loving husband.
As per some sources, Halls was Bomer's publicist before the duo started their romantic journey. Halls and Bomer tied the knot in the year 2011.
Matt and Simon attending an event, Source: PopSugar
Matt Bomer came out as gay five years ago at the Desert AIDS Project's Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards. He said,
I’d really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is. You will always be my proudest accomplishment. God bless you.
That was when everyone came to know of his married life with the longtime partner, Simon Halls.
Bomer talked about his sexuality giving references from his high school days:
I was in romantic relationships with girls. At the time, I was clueless and obviously in a different place in relation to my sexuality. Reading the play in 1992 "completed rocked my world.
Matt Bomer was notoriously private about his personal life. That was the reason why his sudden revelation stunned everyone at the time.
Matt Bomer And Simon Halls' Three Children
The blessed pair parents three adorable kids; Kit, Walker, and Henry. Kit is 14 years of age at present and twin kids Henry and Walker are ten. All three boys were born via surrogates.
Matt Bomer with his partner and kids
During an interview with W Magazine in 2008, Halls expressed his happiness on being a parent.
People who are having babies this way, we’ve jumped through I can’t tell you how many hoops, so it’s not just like, It’ll be fun to be a parent. We are very committed.
Bomer told People Magazine in 2015 that he wants his kids to have a normal childhood
I don't want anybody out on stage anytime soon. I want them to have a nice, normal childhood.
The three kids have committed parents for sure! And the couple has been sharing the same marriage from past eight years with no such conflict.
Quick Facts: Matt Bomer
- Born on 11 October 1977 in Webster Groves, Missouri.
- One of the three kids born to Elizabeth Macy and John O'Neill Bomer IV.
- Raised in Spring, Texas.
- Studied at Klein High School with Lee Pace.
- Performed at Houston's Alley Theatre.
- Completed his graduation from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh with a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts.
- Initiated his career with All My Children in New York City.
- Made his TV debut with Guiding Light and won gained wide recognition.
- Won a Golden Globe Award and Primetime Emmy Award nomination in the HBO TV film The Normal Heart in 2014.
Quick Facts about Simon Halls
- Born on 12 January 1964.
- Attended Crescent School in Toronto.
- Went to the University of South California.
- Merged with brand-PR agency BNC IN 2010 after leaving his previous firm PMK.
- Started a PR firm called Slate PR firm with Stephen Huvane.
- Worked as a publicist for stars like Neil Patrick Harris, and Ryan Murphy.