Glee Actress Lea Michele Married Zandy Reich After Two Years Long Relationship
- Actress and singer Lea Michele got married.
- The Glee actress, 32 tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend Zandy Reich on Saturday, 9th March.
- The wedding comes around 11 months after the couple's romantic engagement.
- The 36-year-old Philadelphia native Reich proposed to his girlfriend with a whopping 4-carat custom-designed elongated diamond ring on April 29, 2018.
- Before she was in a relationship with late actor Cory Monteith whom she first met during the shooting of 2008 movie Glee.
Actress, singer and author, Lea Michele has got married. The 32-year-old Glee star tied the knot with her boyfriend of two years, Zandy Reich, People reported exclusively.
The newly married couple announced their wedding to People where they revealed they exchanged their vows on Saturday night, 9th March in an intimate ceremony in Northern Calif.
CAPTION: Actress Lea Michele married her boyfriend Zandy Reich SOURCE: People
We are so excited to be married and grateful to be surrounded by our friends and family.
And most of all, we're so happy to spend the rest of our lives together.
After over a year of the relationship, Michele announced her engagement on her Instagram in April 2018 flaunting a huge engagement ring. On 29th April 2018, the 36-year-old Philadelphia native and president of AYR popped the question to his girlfriend of a year with a custom-designed four-carat elongated radiant cut ring.
Michele's Glee costars Darren Criss and Beca Tobin; and Scream Queens actress Emma Roberts also attended the couple's romantic Saturday night wedding.
Michele reportedly dated late actor Cory Monteith. The couple, who first met during the shooting of 2008 movie Glee, was reported dating in February 2012. They remained together until the actor's death in July 2013.