Krysten Ritter Welcomed A Baby Boy With Boyfriend Adam Granduciel
American Actress And Model Krysten Ritter Has Welcomed Her First Child With Boyfriend, Adam Granduciel Around A Week Ago.
- Krysten Ritter has welcomed her first child.
- The name of their baby boy is Bruce Julian Knight Granofsky.
- The pair’s first child was born on 29th July at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- Krysten has not announced the happy news on social media.
- Krysten and Adam started dating in 2014.
Krysten Ritter, who is widely known for appearing in Jessica Jones, The Defenders, Breaking Bad, and Veronica Mars, has secretly welcomed a baby boy named Bruce Julian Knight Granofsky on 29th July.
As per the birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the pair’s child was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Krysten, who has not announced the happy news on social media, announced her pregnancy at Academy Awards in February. She made the pregnancy announcement in style.
In June, the actress received an incredible baby shower thrown from her friends including Carrie-Anne Moss. For the special ceremony, she wore a black dress and was surrounded by her loved ones.
Krysten and Adam started dating in 2014 and is now enjoying a healthy relationship. The couple has not disclosed any plans of taking their relationship to the next level.