Kayla Ewell Has Welcomed A Baby Girl With Husband Tanner Novlan.
- Kayla Ewell has given birth to a baby girl.
- The new mother announced the happy news via Instagram on Monday.
- The pair’s baby girl, Poppy Marie Novlan was born on 16th July at 2:32 a.m.
- Kayla and Tanner announced the pregnancy in March.
- Kayla announced the pregnancy via Instagram sharing a picture of her ultrasound.
- Kayla and Tanner got married in 2015 at Jonathan Club in downtown Los Angeles.
- They dated for five years before tying the knot.
American actress Kayla Novlan and actor husband Tanner Novlan have welcomed their baby girl, daughter Poppy Marie Novlan this month. The new mother announced the happy news via Instagram on Monday.
Kayla uploaded a picture of herself and her newly born daughter in the hospital revealing that her baby girl was born on 16th July at 2:32 a.m., 19 inches tall and weighing 6.1 pounds on the comment section.
In the caption area, she added: And just like that, our whole world has changed
On the other side, Tanner also uploaded a picture of himself leaning on the bed with Poppy on his chest. He captioned the sweet picture writing My Girl. Poppy Marie.
Kayla and Tanner, who announced the pregnancy in March, have been doc u menting their journey to parenthood sharing snaps on Instagram.
Kayla announced the pregnancy via Instagram sharing a picture of her ultrasound writing I have the loveliest news to share!! @tannernovlan_& I have a little one on the way.
Tanner made the announcement sharing an image of his wife dancing with the caption, “This one’s going to be a mama!
Prior to this month, the couple appeared to take a babymoon to the Palm Springs where both shared the same picture of the pregnant mother flashing her baby b
After being in a dating relationship for around five years, Kayla and Tanner got married in 2015 at Jonathan Club in downtown Los Angeles. They started as friends and rest is just history for now!