Mackenzie Bezos to take 25% of Amazon Stock After Divorce Finalize With Husband, Jeff Bezos.
- Jeff Bezos and Mackenzie Bezos finally dissolving their relationship.
- They took to their Twitter account to share the news of their divorce.
- Their Amazon stock is divided as 25% to Mackenzie and 75% to Jeff.
- After divorce settlement, she will be counted among the five richest women(3rd richest woman) in the world while her ex-husband will remain as the world's richest person.
- The reason for their divorce came after Jeff involved in an extramarital affair with his girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez.
Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie have finally come at the end of their relationship. The pair decided to separate from their married relationship in January and filed for divorce. And after three months, their divorce has been finalized.
The world's richest person, Jeff will supposedly keep 75% while his partner, MacKenzie will be taking away 25% of the former couple’s Amazon shares. They hold around 12% share of Amazon and MacKenzie is keeping just around 4%.
After the settlement, Jeff's net worth will be $107.5 billion while MacKenzie will hold $35.8billion worth. Also, as per the reporter, Jeff will have control over the shares of his ex-wife.
The pair took their own social media platform to announce the news regarding their separation. The Amazon founder tweeted that he is so thankful to his family and friends for their support. He also thanked his wife for cooperation. Have a look at the caption,
While MacKenzie in her own statement shared the news with the details of the a s sets they had divided. The post,
The former husband and wife duo announced their separation through a joint statement in January 2019 after 25 years of marital relationship. As per some of the sources, they decided to part their ways after Bezos' infidelity with rumored girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez.
MacKenzie met Bezos after her graduation from Princeton University. They dated for around three months after being engaged and got married after six months. The former couple who are parents to four has decided to remain as friends and co-parent their kids.