Is Tim Burton Dating Eva Green? Renovating £11 Million Worth North London Mansion
American Artist, Filmmaker, Animator, And Writer Tim Burton Is Renovating His £11million Worth North London Mansion. Sources Have Been Reporting That He Might Be Dating Or Moving In With Rumored Girlfriend, Eva Green.
- Tim Burton is renovating his £11million worth north London mansion.
- The renovation could be with a view to entertainment rumored girlfriend, French actress Eva Green.
- Tim’s mansion will also feature a kitchen, living room, and terrace.
- His architect, Andrew Greig, is hoping to start work in September.
- Tim was in a thirteen years-long relationship with Helena Bonham Carter.
- Tim was previously married to Lena Gieseke.
Though the couple has now separated, Tim is currently planning to follow the unusual domestic arrangements at his mansion worth £11 million.
Sources have reported that the renovation could be with a view to entertainment rumored girlfriend, French actress Eva Green. She played the role of Bond girl Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale.
Tim has demolished the two-storey side extension and will be replacing it with the architect’s description.
Just like Carter’s property, Tim’s mansion will also feature a kitchen, living room, and terrace. His architect, Andrew Greig, is hoping to start work in September.
Before being linked with Eva Green, Tim was previously in a long-term relationship with former partner Helena Bonham Carter. Even though they were involved in a thirteen years-long relationship, they were never married. The pair is parents to two children together.
Tim was previously married to former wife Lena Gieseke. They got married in an intimate wedding ceremony in 1989. They were married for around two years before divorcing in 1991.