Eric Decker and Jessie James Talked on Phone For a Month Before Meeting in Person! Details About their children, Marriage and
Eric & Jessie: Game On is back again! After a nearly three year-long half, the second season of the reality show was premiered on September 6, 2017. The first season of the show was premiered on 29 September 2013.
The reality show starring NFL player Eric Decker and his wife, pop singer and reality star Jessie James, features the daily life of the couple and fans are super excited to watch and learn more about the power couple.
Eric Decker and his Wife Jessie James' married life. Do they have any child?
NFL player Eric Decker and his wife Jessie James are happily married since 2013. Decker and James exchanged vows on 22 June 2013.
The power couple is blessed with two children, they welcomed their first child, daughter Vivianne Rose Decker on March 18, 2014. Their second child, son Eric Thomas Decker II was born September 3, 2015.
Eric Decker and Jessie James with their children
Source: Pop Sugar
The NFL player confirmed the arrival of their son through his tweet on 5 September 2015 writing:
"Thanks for all well wishes! Mama and baby boy are doing great!! Vivi is the sweetest big sister!"
Thanks for all well wishes! Mama and baby boy are doing great!! Vivi is the sweetest big sister!
— Eric Decker (@EricDecker87) September 4, 2015
Eric Decker is a supportive husband, in his own funny way? On his Instagram post on 10 August, NFL star shared a cute picture of his lovely wife where she appeared singing on stage and she also holds their children. He captioned the picture:
"missing my suga mama today!!! She looks good slaying it on stage with both kiddos all over her! Daddy did good haha!"
On Decker's next Instagram post, he shared a picture with his wife and children. We can see in the cute picture how happy Decker and James look with their children.
The couple also features their married life on a popular reality show Eric & Jessie: Game, the second season was premiered on September 6, 2017.
How Did Eric Decker and Jessie James Meet?
The power couple, Eric Decker and Jessie James, met through a mutual friend. According to Bustle.com, Jessie James said in an interview:
"He was in Arizona training, and I got a text from my girlfriend who said, 'I'm having dinner with this guy I'm seeing, and this other guy just showed up, and he's stunning,'"
Eric Decker and Jessie James
Then her friend took a picture of Decker and sent it to her. James also shared that she and Decker then started video chatting, exchanging message and they also talked on the phone for a month before they decided to go out to Nashville.
And look at them now, they are a 'Wolfpack'! So much love!
Eric Decker Quick Facts
- Decker's birth name is Eric Thomas Decker.
- He was born on March 15, 1987.
- He studied at Rocori High School in Cold Spring, Minnesota.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- He graduated from the University of Minnesota.
- He also played outfield for the Minnesota baseball team.
- He signed a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titanssig on June 18, 2017.
Jessie James Quick Facts
- James's birth name is Jessica Rose James.
- She was born on April 12, 1988, in Vicenza, Italy.
- She belongs to a military family.
- She has two younger siblings, Sydney and John.
- She won her a singing contest at the age of nine.
- Her debut album, Jessie James was released in 2009.
- She launched her You Tube channel in 2011.
- She started her clothing and accessory line "Kittenish" in 2015.