Having a perfect life partner is not in everyone's fortune. An American Journalist/ anchor, Dana Bash is one of the less fortunate people as she faced two divorces in her life. Being a popular journalist, she is also a good mother as she is taking proper care of her children from the second marriage
Today let's see, what she is doing after the divorce. Is she dating anyone, or is married?
Is She Dating Or Is Married?
After the two failed marriages, Dana Bash is in the search of new love. As of now, she is rumored to be dating actor, Spencer Garrett. As per some online sources, the pair met for the first time with the help of their mutual friends.
They are rumored to be dating since 2013 as they post several pictures together on their social media.
The couple also went on vacations to several beautiful destinations. They also share their vacation pictures on their social media.
Their pictures seem that they are dating and are enjoying each other's company, but, they have not confirmed their relationship yet. Previously, she was married twice and divorced from her husband.
Dana Bash Jeremy's Bash Divorce
Dana Bash was married to Jeremy Bash in the year 1998, September 6, and the relationship ended after nine years in 2007. They do not share any kids.
Dana and her ex-husband Jeremy met at the white house as Jeremy was the chief of staff of the Department of Defense and Dana a journalist.
Dana and her first husband were very happy together for nine long years but without any clue, they were divorced. She stayed single for a year but after a year there was a new guy in her life which was not a surprise as she was young and beautiful.
After a year of her divorce, Dana got married to her second love John King.
Dana Bash's Second Marriage With John King
Dana Bash's second husband was John King. Dona and King got married in 2008. He was previously married to Jean Marie and has two children named Noah King and Hannah King who are well grown now.
Dana and King were husband and wife for four long years but in the year 2012, they got divorced. After four years of a marital relationship, Dana and King share a child a son named Jonah Frank King.
John and Dana worked together on the same network but Dana was in a bad condition as she did not have enough salary to live in one of the expensive cities in the world.
So, she shared a room with her co-worker King who later turned out to be her husband. As time went on, she covered some big stories which became the factor in her rise to fame.
With her name on rising, Dana hosted weekend shows like Evans & Novak, Inside Politics, and Late Edition. And now she is at the place where she wants to be but she has no husband or any relationships.
After two failed marriages she wants to stay single with her son and her great career. She was even in controversies due to the rumor of having an affair with Ron Paul. As of now, she is dating Spencer Garrett. Her alligded boyfriend Spencer is an actor who is widely known for his work in Air Force One, 21, Public Enemies, All the Way, The Front Runner, and others. But they have not confirmed the rumors.
The two were introduced by their mutual friends Jack and Susanna Quinn, as per The Washington Post. The couple started dating in 2013 and also together vacationed in Nantucket, Ma s sachusetts.
Bash is also quite active on social media like Instagram and Facebook. She prefers to go fishing. She prefers to go to beautiful destinations and often snaps her photos to her Instagram account.
Quick Facts about Dana Bash
- Dana Bash was born Dana Ruth Schwartz on 15th June 1971 in New York City, New York under the birth sign Gemini.
- Bash is American as per nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity.
- She is the daughter of Stu Schwartz, was an ANV News producer and Frances Weinman Schwartz was an author and educator in Jewish studies.
- She completed her schooling at Pascack Hills High School.
- She earned a bachelor's degree in political communications from George Washington University.
- Bash did her inter at NBC, CBS, and CNN.
- Soon after her graduation, she joined CNN as a producer and later worked as a political correspondent.
- She was awarded the Creativity Award at the Moment Magazine luncheon at the Yale Club in New York.
- She is now anchorwoman and chief political correspondent for CNN.
- The journalist also has collected a decent amount of net worth and is paid a hefty salary from CNN.