Comedian and Actress Aisling Bea's appearance On Celebrity Great British Bake Off For Stand Up To Cancer
Comedian Aisling Bea appeared in the celebrity version of the popular baking show, Celebrity Great British Bake Off.
- Bea appeared in the fifth episode of the show, Celebrity Great British Bake Off on 3rd April alongside Teri Hatcher, Kadeena Cox, and Alan Carr.
- The show is a joint venture of Cancer Research UK and Channel 4 for Stand Up To Cancer.
- All the celebrities showed off their culinary skills to raise fund for Channel 4's Stand Up To Cancer.
- Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith were judges in the show.
- Previously, Bea appeared in the Dave game show Taskmaster.
Irish Actress And Comedian, Aisling Bea Appeared In 2018 Celebrity Great British Bake Off
The 34-year-old Irish actress Aisling Bea appeared in the final episode of the Celebrity Great British Bake Off on Channel 4 on 3rd April 2018.
The fundraising competition which started airing on Channel 4 from 6 March with 15 new baking challenges wrapped up yesterday on 3rd April. It is a joint venture of Cancer Research UK and Channel 4.
Bea who rose to fame after winning Gilded Balloon’s So You Think You’re Funny award in 2012 competed with Teri Hatcher, Kadeena Cox, and Alan Carr for coveted star baker apron.
The stars were challenged to prepare 12 sweet or savoury muffins in the Technical Challenge. Actress Teri Hatcher won the star baker apron as she impressed judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith with her meta double rainbow cake.
— British Bake Off (@BritishBakeOff) April 3, 2018
Prior, Bea also competed in British comedy panel game show Taskmaster with Sally Phillips, Bob Mortimer, Mark Watson and Nish Kumar in 2017.