Cheryl Burke’s Marriage Is Just Around The Corner, And She Is All Set To Start The Celebrations!
- Cheryl Burke and Matthew Lawrence started dating in February 2017.
- They first met on DWTS when Lawrence’s brother was cast in the show.
- Cheryl Burke enjoyed a special and intimate bridal shower on March 30.
- Cheryl’s longtime friend Leah Remini managed the party.
- Close friends and family gathered to celebrate the special day.
- Her bridal shower included karaoke, scrapbooks, and a toilet paper wedding gown.
The Dancing with the Stars pro-Cheryl Burke who got engaged in May 2018, gathered with family and close friends, including her fiancé Matthew Lawrence, for an intimate bridal shower. They enjoyed a special bridal shower at pal Leah Remini’s house on March 30 in Los Angeles.
Burke claims that the day was a perfect one and added:
Leah went above and beyond. Matt noticed that every person in the room had a smile on their face.
Burke’s longtime friend Leah Remini managed the shower which included karaoke, toilet paper wedding gown, and scrapbooking. She claimed that the dresses were actually really good which even made her shocked.
Enjoyed a brunch spread of bagels and lox
Guests like former Dancing pro-Kym Herjavec enjoyed a brunch spread of bagels and lox, sprinkle explosion cake, waffles and croissants as they toasted the bride-to-be.
Burke is now waiting for her big day and eagerly anticipating the day soon! She gushes revealing that everything will be starting to come together and she is super excited for the day.
Started dating American actor Matthew Lawrence
Cheryl started dating American actor Matthew Lawrence in February 2017. The duo first met in 2006 when his brother was cast on DWTS.
Just around a year later, the pair got engaged on May 3, 2018, to get married. He was previously engaged to Heidi Mueller. They got engaged in 2004 and called off the engagement in 2006.
ALSO SEE: Despite All Cheating Rumors, American Actress Leah Remini Is Still With Husband Angelo Pagan-Details On Their Relationship And Family Life!!