Channing Tatum Moves In With Girlfriend Jessie J After Dating For Around Ten Months
American Actor And Singer Channing Tatum Has Reportedly Moved In With His Girlfriend, Jessie J.
- Channing Tatum has reportedly moved in with his girlfriend, Jessie J.
- Tatum is dating girlfriend Jessie J for around ten months.
- Tatum has rented a mansion in Suffolk with his girlfriend.
- Tatum and Jessie began dating in October 2018.
- Tatum is taking a break from social media to create and be in the real world for a while.
Channing Tatum, who is known for appearing in the movies like Step Up, Coach Carter, Magic Mike, and White House Down, is dating girlfriend Jessie J for around ten months. And now, the pair seems to continue to heat up their relationship.
The 29 years old actor has rented a mansion in Suffolk with his girlfriend as they have been laying roots in Bury St. Edmons; the actor continues to divide his time between the USA and UK.
The pair has been spending a lot of time in the United States, but when they are in the UK, they found London so peaceful and tranquility.
A close source said:
The property they've been using suits them down to the ground as it's not too far from London, but it's really relaxing and away from all the noise so they can spend quality time together.
Tatum and Jessie began dating in October 2018, and their relationship is going stronger than ever. The singer has recently met his six years old daughter Everly.
The news of moving in together comes right after Tatum confirmed he is taking a break from social media to create and be in the real world for a while.