Beyonce Performs At Mukesh Ambani's Daughter Isha Ambani's Pre-wedding Bash
Beyonce Performs At Isha-Piramal's Pre-Wedding Ceremony In Typical Indian Costume
- Isha Ambani, daughter of India's richest man, Mukesh Ambani, and Nita Ambani's pre-wedding ceremony has started.
- The Ambani Family celebrated their daughter's pre-wedding bash in a style where several national and international celebrities have performed.
- American singing sensation, Beyonce has been the greatest attraction of the bash where she performed several hit numbers including her solo version of Ed Sheeran's Perfect.
- Bey was seen in a typical Indian style gown when she rocked the stage in the bash organized in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Other Bollywood celebrities including Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan also performed at the music ceremony (Sangeet).
- Isha Ambani and Anand Ambani, son of another Indian Billionaire are set to marry on Wednesday, 12th December.
India's richest man, Mukesh Ambani has been busy in his daughter's pre-wedding festivities in the last few days. And the Reliance chairman invited singing sensation Beyonce for his daughter Isha Ambani's pre-wedding musical ceremony (Sangeet).
Beyonce joined several other celebrities including American democrat Hillary Clinton, recently married couple Priyanka Chopra, and Nick Jonas at the celebration over the weekend. According to the reports, several national and international celebrities arrived in Udaipur, Rajasthan on hundreds of chartered flights.
Beyonce took to the stage on Sunday night, 11th December for the ceremony where she appeared in typical Indian-style red and gold slit gown by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
Bey belted out her greatest hits of all time including her solo version of Ed Sheeran's Perfect. Later, she took to her Instagram sharing her jewel-studded outfit and elaborate gold jewelry.
View this post on Instagram
She also shared a glimpse of her on-stage performance. Check it out,
View this post on Instagram
Bollywood celebrities including Shah Rukh Khan, his wife Gauri Khan, actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan were also present at the bash on Sunday. Shah Rukh and Gauri performed to Dilli Wali Girlfriend while Abhishek and Aishwarya danced to their film Guru's song Tera Bina.
Meanwhile, the bride-to-be's mother Nita Ambani also performed on Kal Ho Na Ho's Mahi Ve where Akash Ambani and Anant Ambani can be seen joining their mother on the stage. Later Nita and her husband Mukesh Ambani performed on Jab Tak Hai Jan's title track.
The pre-wedding ceremony began on 7th December with the Ambani family serving food to over 5,000 people. Isha and Anand Piramal, son of another Indian Billionaire are tying the knots on Wednesday, 12th December.